Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

looking for lp's - any help appericated

Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:21 am

hi ,

a few years ago , thru a choice that i had to make that i have regreted ever since , i was forced to sell my entire lp collection that i started when i was about 10 years old and took me 20 years to put together , long story short i had to pay bill's . i am wanting to at least collect the lp's elvis released himself with a few boot's that i thought was neat . i do not have to have original release's all though if i can buy them worth the money i would love to have them . i am mainley looking for re-issue's like from the orange label to the tan label release's as they still have most original artwork cover's . i am also looking for some lp's that came out in the 80's . like the gold banner lp's , the first years louisana hayride lp etc . here are the 1st lp's i would like to find -

elvis presley - 1st lp
elvis - 2nd lp
all 5 gold records release's
all movie soundtracks .
his hand in mine
gold banner lp's
rocker
return of the rocker
the first year - louisana hayride ( with dj fontana booklet )

any help appericated , please pm and let me know what you need for them

Re: looking for lp's - any help appericated

Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:39 pm

elviscollector101 wrote:... i am wanting to at least collect the LP's Elvis released himself with a few boot's that i thought was neat . i do not have to have original release's all though if i can buy them worth the money i would love to have them . i am mainly looking for re-issue's like from the orange label to the tan label release's as they still have most original artwork cover's . i am also looking for some LP's that came out in the 80's . like the gold banner LP's , the first years Louisiana hayride LP etc .... any help appreciated , please pm and let me know what you need for them
I'll PM you.