Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Test

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:10 am

There is a problem with the uploading of the Shop !

Can you check and letting me know if it works ?

http://www.mahalo-from-elvis.com/shop.html

Mahalo from Ron :mrgreen:

Re: Test

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:31 am

It works here.
Got a pop-up stating "this script only works with Internet Explorer 5.5 and higher" when I clicked vinyl section or CD section.
I am using Mozilla Firefox.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:45 am

Thank you Luuk !

I can not change that , i really do not know why Mozilla is doing that :oops:

I made it in IE 8 , there is no pop-up in it !

I will try to get some music on it too 8)

I also saw that the scrollbars are blue , in IE they are black / grey.

Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:49 am

Works for me.
But why no more shipping outside Europe???

Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:01 am

Thank you for your reply !

Last time , i sended 3 cd's to Australia , normally i had to pay 12 Euro for Priority shipping , now it is 25 Euro !!!! Registrated is 32 Euro !!!! Just a little bit to expensive !

On request , than i will shipped outside Europe , but buyers must be aware of the shippingcosts.