Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Wedding Gift

Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:14 am

So my buddy is geting married in September. I am A HUGE fan of Elvis but so is he. I would like to get him an original copy of Supicious Minds single or From Elvis in Memphis in relatively good shape. It is more of a separate gift just for him. Is anybody willing to sell? Please PM me. I want an orignal as I feel this occasion deserves that.

Re: Wedding Gift

Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:51 pm

We can't go on together
With suspicious minds
And we can't build our dreams
On suspicious minds

Fits the occasion perfectly, doesn't it? ;-)

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:03 pm

HAHA. I never really thought of that....Maybe I should think of something else?

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:13 pm

TkoTzer wrote:HAHA. I never really thought of that....Maybe I should think of something else?

The Wonder Of You is more suited to the occasion I think.