Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Assortment of Elvis CD's Available!! **** Promos & Imports

Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:38 am

I have an assortment of rare promotional Elvis CD's. They are VG++ to NM Condition!!!!

Elvis Love Me Tender - Germany Import CD Single

The United States AirForce Presents Elvis Presley It's Now or Never - CD Issue of Rare Promo Single

The United States AirForce Presents Elvis Presley Surrender - CD Issue of Rare Promo Single

Elvis Special Promotional Edition Back to the 50's & 60's - Netherlands Import Special Promo CD

Elvis is Back - 1998 1st CD Release of 1st True Stereo LP

Elvis The Twelfth of Never - England Import Promo CD

Elvis 20th Anniversary Sampler - 1997 Release In Store Samplers **2 COPIES**

Elvis Presley Stuck On You - Germany Import 4 Track Sampler

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e212/soclse2hvn/SANY0479.jpg - Picture of discs listed!!!

:D If interested in one or all please send me an e-mail at soclse2hvn@gmail.com :D