Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Tunzi Books and a lot of CDs!

Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:22 am

Hey, everybody!

Wanted to list some books I have for sale (prices don't include shipping - also, I'm open to offers, depending on how many want the same one or if you get more than one):

Viva Las Vegas :$50
Elvis: On Tour: $50
Speedway (with CD): $50
'68 At 40 (paperback): $20

I also have a lot of CD's for sale, but I have to go through them again to see what I have left. I'll update this when I have that all figured out.

Thanks!

Re: Tunzi Books and a lot of CDs!

Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:45 am

HI Jamie,

How are you?

Why are you selling your Elvis stuff? :(

Hopefully we can get together sometime this year!!

Let me know when the next meeting is. Maybe it'll hit one of my long weekends. :)

Good luck selling your stuff my Friend.

Take Care,

Mitch

Re: Tunzi Books and a lot of CDs!

Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:46 pm

Hey, Mitch!

Doing good - busy as heck, but good.

Don't worry, I'm not selling everything, the books are extras that I don't need, and the CDs are also (even though I don't have second copies of many of those). There's just a lot of superfluous stuff in my collection that I don't see as much need to have if somebody else will enjoy it. :)

Getting together would be very cool, just give a call if you have a weekend free and I'll let you know when we plan our next meetup.

Thanks for the good luck, and I'll hopefully we'll see you soon!