Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

TUNZI, SHAVER & SIMON DE WIT BOOKS & BAXTER CDS TRADE/SALE

Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:15 am

Hi, I aim to list these on ebay this weekend but thought I'd list them here too incase anyone was after them. There are newer Tunzi books I would consider trading for ( Gold, 68 at 40, Jailhouse Rock ) or am especially interested in UK Lps, must be stereo, preferably first editions & ex / nm. May consider others or money offers.

OUR MEMORIES OF ELVIS - SEAN SHAVER, ALFRED WERTHEIMER & EDDIE FADAL
BEHIND CLOSED DOORS - PAUL LICHTER
ADIOS, THE FINAL PERFORMANCE - ETERNAL FLAME
HIGHWAY 51 - TUNZI
ENTER THE DRAGON - TUNZI
AULD LANG SYNE - SIMON DE WIT

CDS

THE BRIGHTEST STAR ON SUNSET BOULEVARD
" " " " " " VOL 2
OPENING NIGHT 69
COMPLETE GI BLUES VOL 1 -3

More to list, so keep an eye on this.