Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Complete Elvis Presley Masters Special Advance Copy (promo)

Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:49 am

The Complete Elvis Presley Masters Special Advance Copy (Promo)

Still Sealed!! Give it a look!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ELVIS-PRESLEY-COMPL ... 483fc4c6fe

ELVIS PRESLEY - "The Complete Masters" - Thirty (30) Full Length CD Boxed Set!
PROMO VERSION - VERY RARE! STILL SEALED!!

The definitive collection of Elvis Presley’s complete master recordings, includes ALL 711 master recordings as released during Elvis’ lifetime, mastered from the original analog master tapes.

Each recording has been carefully restored to achieve the best sound reproduction ever without compromising the audio quality of the original master. The collection also contains 103 additional rare recordings. Complete details of the final retail release (with different packaging than this promo advance) can be found at http://www.CompleteElvis.com.

NOTE: THIS IS THE PROMO-ONLY LIMITED ADVANCE VERSION OF THE BOX, SENT OUT ONLY TO MUSIC JOURNALISTS IN ADVANCE OF THE RETAIL RELEASE. IT HAS THE SAME 814 SONGS ON 30 CDs BUT COMES IN SPECIAL PACKAGING WITHOUT THE BOOK. THE OUTER BOX AND BINDER BOTH HAVE "SPECIAL ADVANCE COPY" PRINTED IN LARGE LETTERS. RING BOUND BINDER CONTAINS FULL TRACK LISTING.

Condition: Still in original packing, all edges and corners are crisp and clean. Overall amazing condition!

Bidder pays $8 for shipping costs (more for out of the US, please e-mail before bidding).
I accept PayPal ONLY.
*eBay's default shipping price is $3 but due to the weight of the box set, shipping will be $8 in the US and more for out of the US, please e-mail me to discuss shipping costs. Also, please let me send you the correct invoice once the auction ends before you send payment. Thank you.*

Re: Complete Elvis Presley Masters Special Advance Copy (pro

Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:57 am

Very nice Set 8)

Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:57 pm

Hi Mitch,
is the extra Book included? :?:

Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:39 am

Yes, the book is included.

Thanks for asking. :)

::rocks :smt006

Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:42 pm

A picture of the binder is up on the auction now.

If you haven't seen the binder before here's your chance.

It's a nice addition to the normal Complete Masters Set.

Promo Sets are rare.

::rocks :smt006

Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:41 pm

The auction did very well.

Thanks for all the PMs and I hope I answered all your questions.

$850 was a very nice price. :)