Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

PLEASE HELP!

Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:30 pm

I am in search of the two Elvis imports guaranteed to blow you mind and and black diamond. I have cd-rs but I want the originals to fill out my collection.
Thank you. Please feel free to email sun52698@yahoo.com or pm here.
Thanks again,
Larry

Re: PLEASE HELP!

Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:45 pm

sun526 wrote:I am in search of the two Elvis imports guaranteed to blow you mind and and black diamond. I have cd-rs but I want the originals to fill out my collection.
Thank you. Please feel free to email sun52698@yahoo.com or pm here.
Thanks again,
Larry

I have the luxor cd......among many others......that I can sell but problem is how to do the payment thing.
BTW All cds are original purchased by me when they were released.