Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Wanted; "VEGAS RHYTHM" original CD.

Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:01 pm

Anyone have a spare copy of this Gravel Road effort at a reasonable price?

Re: Wanted; "VEGAS RHYTHM" original CD.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:08 am

What's a good price?

What will you pay?

Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:52 pm

Mitch wrote:What's a good price?

What will you pay?

Depends. I don't wanna be fleeced obviously and it's only a bog standard Vegas '73 performance plus I already have a CD-R of it. I leave it up to the person to ask what he wants for it and I say yay or nay.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:18 pm

ins´t it FORBIDDEN to sell or ask for IMPORT stuff since they re-opened the tading section :?: :!: :?:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:21 pm

burroughs wrote:ins´t it FORBIDDEN to sell or ask for IMPORT stuff since they re-opened the tading section :?: :!: :?:

It is, but there are people who want to spoil it for others by ignoring this rule.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:39 pm

until they have to close the whole area again :evil: