Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

For Sale - Sean Shaver' book - Elvis In Focus

Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:47 am

I have a nice clean copy of this book. I brought it during Elvis Week '97 in Memphis! I'm sellling it for $60 (Aus) and that includes worldwide postage/ handling and insurance! This year I am culling my entire collection, so check in here from time to time, as I would rather offer you guys first choice.

Re: For Sale - Sean Shaver' book - Elvis In Focus

Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:18 pm

Send me your CDs

Re: For Sale - Sean Shaver' book - Elvis In Focus

Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:39 pm

Jim Dandy wrote:Send me your CDs

Say 'please'!!!