Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

The Elvis Book, Vols. II, III, IV By Sean Shaver

Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:42 am

FOR SALE: I have "The Elvis Book," Vols. II, III and IV FOR SALE as a set!

Of the ONLY 999 Sets made of these AWESOME books, I have Set "Number 118" with each Volume Numbered and Autographed by Sean Shaver. Each book measures 11"X14".

Volume II begins with Page Number 343, ending with Page Number 672; and, Volume III begins with Page Number 673, ending with Page Number 1000. These two volumes are chuck full of beautiful, large, color photos of ELVIS in Concert!

Volume IV begins with Page Number 1001, ending with Page Number 1176 with many, many gorgious, large, color photos of "CANDID" ELVIS!

This set of very rare "THE ELVIS BOOK" is in very good condition.

Pics upon request. Since this set of rare Elvis Books is very heavy, Buyer is required to pay shipping & handling.

Make me an offer! Please, Serious Inquiries ONLY! Thank You!