Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Elvis World Doll

Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:29 pm

I am putting up for sale my Elvis Doll that was made by World Doll Inc in 1984. He is in mint condition and been inside a glass case since I have owned him. The best part he comes dressed in a custom made Aloha From Hawaii jumpsuit that I made from scratch. If you want to see a similar doll but without the jumpsuit I made you can see it on Ebay and just type in the search field: Elvis World Doll. I did have a cape planned to be made but didnt get that far. The Aloha suite I treid to get closest to the real thing I could. I am selling him for $80 so if anyone is interested please email me at stevesmith1971@comcast.net or reply to me here. Serious people only. I hate to sell him but need the money.

Thanks,

Steve