Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

CDR,S TRADE

Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:07 am

IM SEARCHING LIVE CONCERTS FOR TRADE
UP CDR,S

Re: CDR,S TRADE

Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:11 am

Ask Rob,

He loves CD-Rs!

Re: CDR,S TRADE

Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:17 pm

Yes, send me a PM and ask me. You're not going to like my answer when I tell you where to go and you will more than likely never send me another PM, but yes, ask me.

Re: CDR,S TRADE

Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:33 am

*sigh*
rob, you´re really rude at rookies from time to time :|

Re: CDR,S TRADE

Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:39 am

He's no rookie -- trust me.

He's been around a LONG time.

Re: CDR,S TRADE

Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:18 pm

Yep , he is indeed no stranger 8)

Mahalo from Ron :mrgreen:

Re: CDR,S TRADE

Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:36 pm

Toon is great,a good guy.

Fred

Re: CDR,S TRADE

Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:27 pm

freddy wrote:Toon is great,a good guy.

Fred


True. Only his English seems to be not so good.

Re: CDR,S TRADE

Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:55 pm

Luuk wrote:
freddy wrote:Toon is great,a good guy.

Fred


True. Only his English seems to be not so good.


not we all can spiq inglish berry vel,luk!

Re: CDR,S TRADE

Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:05 pm

javilu wrote:
Luuk wrote:
freddy wrote:Toon is great,a good guy.

Fred


True. Only his English seems to be not so good.


not we all can spiq inglish berry vel,luk!


But copying someone's name should not be too difficult....

Re: CDR,S TRADE

Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:07 pm

Luuk wrote:
javilu wrote:
Luuk wrote:
freddy wrote:Toon is great,a good guy.

Fred


True. Only his English seems to be not so good.


not we all can spiq inglish berry vel,luk!


But copying someone's name should not be too difficult....


zo zorri, luuc!

Re: CDR,S TRADE

Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:03 am

You guys stop being so rude to the rookies.

Re: CDR,S TRADE

Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:36 am

Rob wrote:He's no rookie -- trust me.

He's been around a LONG time.


Rob wrote:You guys stop being so rude to the rookies.


Can you please make up your mind, Rob?

Re: CDR,S TRADE

Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:56 am

No, I'm sorry, I can't do that.

I've lost it.

Re: CDR,S TRADE

Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:26 am

Rob wrote:
I've lost it.


I've lost it yes I've lost it.
I can't reach it anymore.