Elvis Presley Graceland (Deutsch) 2006-2010 wanted

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Forum rules
Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Topic author
Luuk

Elvis Presley Graceland (Deutsch) 2006-2010 wanted

Post by Luuk »

Looking for the German "Graceland" magazine issued by the Elvis Presley Gesellschaft.
Wanted are all issues of the years 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010.
Only a complete year please, no single issues.
I can pay through Paypal or IBAN/BIC.
If you prefer to trade, let me know what you are looking for. I have no bootlegs, nor do I make CD-R's and/or DVD+R's.

Sun Hero

Re: Elvis Presley Graceland (Deutsch) 2006-2010 wanted

Post by Sun Hero »

Luuk,
Did you try E-bay Germany? Good change you will find backissues of this magazine or complete years.
Or try their website or their shop.

....I get carried away very easily...emotional sonovabitch.....

Topic author
Luuk

Re: Elvis Presley Graceland (Deutsch) 2006-2010 wanted

Post by Luuk »

Sun Hero wrote:Luuk,
Did you try E-bay Germany? Good change you will find backissues of this magazine or complete years.
Or try their website or their shop.
I have a look at eBay Germany quite frequently but complete years (I do not want single issues) for 2006 and later are hardly ever there.
It's for a friend of mine who does not want to pay the full price for old magazines.