Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

loooking for these cd's original , any help appericated

Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:18 am

hi ,

i am trying to finish my elvis original release cd collection and i need these if anyone would have them , i would like to find the cd's that are just the same as the lp's content wise qand with the original artwork , but if they have bonus that is ok , if they are the japanese cd's that would be find also , but i would like to find the regular rca/bmg release's of these lp's on cd that came out during the 90's i suppose . here is the list i need -

elvis presley - 1st lp
elvis golden records volume 2
elvis is back
blue hawaii
elvis nbc 68 comeback
promised land
today
recorded live at madison square garden
raised on rock
today
aloha from hawaii
ttwii
from elvis in memphis
moody blue
in person
back in memphis
on stage
in concert

if anyone has any of these please pm me , i would like to buy them , thanks

Re: loooking for these cd's original , any help appericated

Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:08 pm

Try Ebay - you'll get them for peanuts.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:48 pm

I have some early japanese CD's Elvis Country, In Concert and Elvis Is Back. I might have TTWII

Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:34 pm

I have for sale these cd´s:

elvis presley - 1st lp
elvis golden records volume 2
elvis is back
aloha from hawaii
ttwii

Condition all: new/ mint.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:38 pm

Hi

I can help you with some of these pm me if you are still looking for all that you listed or what
ya need if you haven't got them all yet.