Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

FOR SALE EPE XMAS 2010

Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:11 am

Hi i have a friend who wants to sell his Graceland Xmas cd this years song is
Peace in the Valley. asking 300.00 post incl/ best offer/ post extra
to Anywhere
thanks

Re: FOR SALE EPE XMAS 2010

Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:08 pm

elvis65 wrote:Hi i have a friend who wants to sell his Graceland Xmas cd this years song is
to Anywhere
thanks

HAHAHAHA, you MUST be joking right ?!?

Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:12 pm

elvis65 wrote:Hi i have a friend who wants to sell his Graceland Xmas cd this years song is
to Anywhere
thanks

Does that mean some of the fan club presidents get them for free only to sell them days later? Way to go, ain't it? :?

Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:40 pm

Be honest , if he put it on the board for free , than 100.000 persons wanted to have it 8)

Mahalo from Ron :mrgreen:

Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:45 pm

MaHaLo wrote:Be honest , if he put it on the board for free , than 100.000 persons wanted to have it 8)

That's not what I meant.

A fan club president gets his/her X-mas CD as a kind of 'thank you' from the Presley ladies and then he/she almost immediately puts it on sale to cash in on the free gift. That just isn't right, is it?

Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:53 pm

hi i would just like to say that i posted this cd for a friend for sale only because he needs some money for private use , if you don't want it then don't read the ad or reply to it.
it's just a cd and he can do what ever he want's with it there more on ebay so why not look at those so if someone is interested just make a reasonable offer and you never know

and thanks ron for the post
W

Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:57 pm

Hello , i was referending to Memphisflash :oops:

No , it's not correct , but it is a uppertunity for collectors , though ?