Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

The Elvis Presley Complete Masters Set For Sale!! MINT

Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:19 am

I have a buddy who bought this set but needs to sell it for reasons. It is number 939, it's never been played and the book is still in the shrink wrap. Everything is there, the original box it was mailed in is ready to go. It just needs a home.

I already own two sets, I don't need a third otherwise I'd buy it. He paid $750 plus $30 postage. He would like to make a little on it. ($50)

He wants to sell it for $830 plus postage. So if anyone missed out this is your chance to get it for Christmas!! :D

If interested please PM me.

Thanks,

Mitch
Last edited by Mitch on Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: The Elvis Presley Complete Masters Set For Sale!! MINT

Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:23 am

$930.00????

Good luck.

Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:34 am

He needs it. :(

If it doesn't go I will probably buy it. I was hoping someone who missed out could get it.

Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:40 am

Mitch wrote:I have a buddy who bought this set but needs to sell it for reasons. It is number 939, it's never been played and the book is still in the shrink wrap. Everything is there, the original box it was mailed in is ready to go. It just needs a home.

I already own two sets, I don't need a third otherwise I'd buy it. He paid $750 plus $30 postage. He would like to make a little on it. ($50)

He wants to sell it for $930 plus postage. So if anyone missed out this is your chance to get it for Christmas!! :D

If interested please PM me.

Thanks,

Mitch

Isn't $750 + $30 + $50 = $830?

Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:44 am

Thanks Doc,

I will make the correction!! :D

Now I know why I failed math!! :shock:

Rob, Why didn't you say anything? :lol:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:59 am

I did. You just didn't read between the lines.

$930.00??? - (Where in the hell did you come up with that number?)

Good luck - (on your mathematic issues.)

Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:04 am

Rob wrote:I did. You just didn't read between the lines.

$930.00??? - (Where in the hell did you come up with that number?)

Good luck - (on your mathematic issues.)

It's that getting OLD thing again!! :roll:

My math skills aren't the only thing that's going!! :shock:

Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:38 am

If I could afford it, I'd buy it in a heartbeat....I want it SO bad...

Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:47 am

Thanks for all the PMs.

The set is sold!! :D

Mitch