Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

have for sale - tunzi book's and new item's .

Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:39 am

hi ,

i have a friend who is a dealer and has alot of book's to sell and also new cd/ dvd book release's also , he has been very sick and just got out of the hospital so i am trying to help him sell some of his inventory . i am posting here to see if anyone need's anything please pm , shipping is fast and all is brand new - he has several of these in stock -

tunzi book's -

elvis on tour - $ 45.00 - hardback
tickle me ( with bonus cd and pocket calendar ) $ 35.00 softbound
elvis in gold - $ 40.00 hardback
viva las vegas - $ 40.00 - hardback
jailhouse rock $ 40.00 - hardback
Elvis, Encore Performance IV (Back in the Windy City)- $ 40.00 - hardback

memphis recoding service set's -

Off Duty With Private Presley Book / CD From MRS : 50 Year Commemorative Issue (1960–2010) : Deluxe CD / 100 page hardback book - $ 35.00

Tupelo Welcomes Home Elvis Presley : Deluxe CD / 40 page hardback book - $35.00

NEW YORK RCA STUDIO 1 – THE COMPLETE SESSIONS - cd/ dvd / book - $ 35.00

also have another softbound book by tunzi - Beatles ‘65 - $ 20.00

if anyone is interested please pm me and i will get right back to you , shipping is not included and i will let you know how much it will be . also if you order mutiple item's we can combine shipping to make cheaper , i will also put delivery confermation on each package so you can see when and were it is and when it arrives . shippping in the usa is just $ 5.00 and include's delievry confermation . these would make nice christmas present's . thanks ::rocks

Re: have for sale - tunzi book's and new item's .

Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:53 am

just a bump , would make nice christmas present's :D