Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Forum rules

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

PROMOS FOR SALE / TRADE MANY VARIATIONS.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:46 pm

Hi, I have a whole bunch of RCA & other promo posters for sale or trades - From the very large 1980 SILVER BOX poster, to I CAN HELP LP 85 promo , LIFE 60TH celebration, a huge BEAUTIFUL UK ETAM LOVE ME TENDER Mother's Day poster, THIS IS ELVIS UK video release promo, 68 Comeback UK Virgin video release promo, a huge CARLING / MECCA promo for a two pic disc set .etc etc ........................................
If interested in anything in particular please private message me & I will be happy to send photos of the promos & we can talk trade / cost. I am especially interested in mint copies of UK Lps for trades.
Cheers.

Re: PROMOS FOR SALE / TRADE MANY VARIATIONS.

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:25 pm

A pic of a couple