SALE ! Cd’s -sets -Japanese-import -some Rare

Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole, make sure that ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. In the case that we become aware that the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see - Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Forum rules
Note: Before any posting relating to Elvis Trading or selling is done in this Forum & FECC as whole. ALL ELVIS product must be Legal merchandise. If we become aware, the material you are selling or trading is Illegal for all to see. Your thread, post and Account will be removed by FECC immediately ! What you do in private between members is of course, No concern of ours.

Topic author
Rocker77
Registered for: 2 years
Mood:

SALE ! Cd’s -sets -Japanese-import -some Rare

Post by Rocker77 »

I am going thru my cd collection and box sets to thin down a bit. I am selling these and they are all in excellent shape. I will be making several post. Here is the 1st -

Good Rockin Tonight - RCA special products 2 cd set 1st press in mint condition. $75

10 Legacy 2 cd set releases. They are all in excellent condition and most have the hype stickers that came with them $75 for all 10

Elvis Christmas album -1st press Japan for USA 1984. Blue ring mint condition - $15

Elvis Madison square Garfen -50th Anniversary Japanese press with OBI - $20

List of import’s - $ 75 for all 13 cd’s plus free 1

Elvis Presley 1966 the unreleased recordings
Elvis From Burbank to Memphis
Fame and Fortune lost in the 60’s
Elvis Presley 2 - Japanese pressing
Do you know who I am volume 2
Elvis Diamonds
Elvis excluded from FTD vol 2
Elvis chance Sid Tepper & Roy C Bennett
Elvis by request best 20 - Japanese pressing
More pure Elvis The lost album
Lost on tour
Lost on tour the sequel
American Crown Jewels
Blue Hawaii sealed BMG release (free with buying the import)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.