Yo CISCO - ElvisOnCD.com misspelling

(Closed, Archive only)Dig deep into 70`s Elvis: the concerts, jumpsuits and all available live tapes. (Closed, Archive only)

Moderators: Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
BrianTCB
Registered for: 13 years 4 months

Yo CISCO - ElvisOnCD.com misspelling

Post by BrianTCB »

Cisco, just giving you a heads up - I noticed the anchor text linking to the specific page for Since Cincinnati from the ABC index section - 6/25/1977 - is spelled Since Cincinatti.

Ciscoking
Registered for: 21 years

Re: Yo CISCO - ElvisOnCD.com misspelling

Post by Ciscoking »

Hi ..thank you very much for pointing this out...I have contacted the site admin and he will fix the bug. Accuracy is the word.. :wink:

as a site note....this webpage has become a real brand over the years and is much appreciated in the Elvis world..fequented by "normal" fans and real experts....well-known and unknown....not least because of people like you who contribute to improve the site.. ::rocks

Thanks to Ernst Joergensen, Roger Semon and Erik Rasmussen for the great work. Keep the spirit alive !

Topic author
BrianTCB
Registered for: 13 years 4 months

Re: Yo CISCO - ElvisOnCD.com misspelling

Post by BrianTCB »

Ciscoking wrote:Hi ..thank you very much for pointing this out...I have contacted the site admin and he will fix the bug. Accuracy is the word.. :wink:

as a site note....this webpage has become a real brand over the years and is much appreciated in the Elvis world..fequented by "normal" fans and real experts....well-known and unknown....not least because of people like you who contribute to improve the site.. ::rocks
Very nice! And I can imagine it has.

I've used it as my main Elvis CD reference for as long as I can remember!! I can't remember the date I first visited the site, though...I would probably be surprised!

Such a well done site, Cisco. ::rocks