Dig deep into 70`s Elvis: the concerts, jumpsuits and all available live tapes.

Re: Been ranmed by a car...hospital now

Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:07 am

Sorry to hear this - all the best for a swift recovery. Been through similar with an ex-girlfriend. It will heal in the end - just chill until it does. Plenty of blueberries help bones heal apparently!

Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:06 am

Thank you..indeed I eat blueberrys..jam... :smt006

Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:03 am

Gitchops83 wrote:What model of car was it?

4 tires and a fu*king steering wheel.. :roll:

Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:47 pm

Mercedes Benz..started to work again Dec 1...accident happened Aug 9...but only work 6 hours a day..still pain in the shoulder...but much better.. no more pain killers...physiotherapy helps a lot...

Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:41 pm

Ciscoking wrote:Mercedes Benz..started to work again Dec 1...accident happened Aug 9...but only work 6 hours a day..still pain in the shoulder...but much better.. no more pain killers...physiotherapy helps a lot...

Oh, man! That took quite a while. Great, that things are going better and better!

Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:47 pm

Ciscoking wrote:Mercedes Benz..started to work again Dec 1...accident happened Aug 9...but only work 6 hours a day..still pain in the shoulder...but much better.. no more pain killers...physiotherapy helps a lot...

What is your profession if I may ask?

Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:12 pm

Working in a good position in storage....connected with lifting all kind of things anyway...and not just
sitting at the desk doing PC work....thank you guys for the nice words...had some heavy times the past few months..

Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:40 pm

Das erklärt den langen Ausfall und die Wiedereingliederung, Hoffe es klappt wieder mit der Arbeit!

Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:04 pm

Glad you are feeling better. I had a similar job, and after an injury it was tough getting back to work.

Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:26 pm

Thanks again, guys..really appreciated..working 6 hours a day now..its okay..by bosses are okay..and understand..I`ve been working for almost 25 years there..that makes all a bit easier..small but fine factory..I really enjoy working there..and I am glad I am back..