Dig deep into 70`s Elvis: the concerts, jumpsuits and all available live tapes.

QUESTION ABOUT SPOKANE APRIL 28TH 1973 EVENING SHOW CDR

Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:54 pm

Beside a horrible sound, my cdr seems to be tracked way out of the blue, tracks starts in the middle of the songs, and parts of "I'm Leavin" is double up. Does it excists a cdr with more normal tracking, where "I'm Leavin" is in better shape? and does is excists with better sound? :roll:

Re: QUESTION ABOUT SPOKANE APRIL 28TH 1973 EVENING SHOW CDR

Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:03 pm

The CDR is called Spokane Magnetism (wrongly dated AS) and the show is complete as follows.....RT 59:46..bad sound..yes..nothing wrong with the order...you have a bad copy..it seems

2001 Theme
C.C. Rider
I Got A Woman/Amen
Love Me Tender
You Gave Me A Mountain
Steamroller Blues
You Don't Have To Say You Love Me
Love Me
Blue Suede Shoes
Heartbreak Hotel
Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel
Long Tall Sally/Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin On
I'm Leavin'
Johnny B. Goode
Hound Dog
Fever
What Now My Love
Suspicious Minds
Introductions
I'll Remember You
I Can't Stop Loving You
An American Trilogy
A Big Hunk Of Love
Can't Help Falling In Love

Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:58 pm

Thanks for the information. Then it's just a bad copy, I will take and retrack the show, so I can skip to the next song without coming to the middle of a song. It isn't so much I can do with the sound except reduce some noise between the songs and delete some hiss sound. On my copy the introductions is incomplete, but I guess thats is on all cdr's from this show............. :cry: :oops:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:25 pm

I have checked again..my AR is complete from start to finish and the sound is not too bad..there are worse..tape seems to run a bit slow..though,..anyway..it`s o.k....dump your copy..it`s crap... :lol:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:17 pm

Yepp, I will get me a better copy :wink:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:42 pm

I received a new copy of this show today, and this cdr has much better sound and the band intros are complete, but here is Johnny B. Goode incomplete....... On my first cdr Johnny B. Goode is complete, but the band intros is only running 0:17, and the sound here is more dull. I compare some of the tracks, and on the new one you can clearly hear a guy whistling during "fever" and on the first one you barely hear it. So it makes me wonder if there's two sources from this show?? Zarathustra is also missing on my first cdr. :shock: :shock: