Dig deep into 70`s Elvis: the concerts, jumpsuits and all available live tapes.

HOW DO YOU STORE YOUR CD COLLECTION

Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:53 pm

I would like to know how other fans have their CD collection. Do you have them by release year, in alphabetic order, in cd cases, on the wall and etc.................

Re: HOW DO YOU STORE YOUR CD COLLECTION

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:04 pm

I HAVE THEM IN MY ORDER NO-ONE UNDERSTANDS IT BUT ME

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:11 pm

I separate the studio albums and the concert albums.....besides that they're all mixed up...

HOW DO YOU STORE YOUR CD COLLECTION

Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:26 am

On my ipod

Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:52 pm

I have all my concert cds in order of year, i did have them in A-Z but got confusing to me, and my non Concert cds in boxes that are easy to get to and in order.

Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:03 pm

My 600 plus shows are all sorted by date..if you are looking for a show..you usually have the date in mind and not the title....and it works perfect..

Studio discs are divided in to import / official / FTD..and 50`s / 60`s / 70`s , shows, movies and samplers.

Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:20 am

Ciscoking wrote:My 600 plus shows are all sorted by date..if you are looking for a show..you usually have the date in mind and not the title....and it works perfect..

This is the system I also use...works idd perfect :-)

Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:15 pm

xmascarrol wrote:I have all my concert cds in order of year, i did have them in A-Z but got confusing to me, and my non Concert cds in boxes that are easy to get to and in order.

Same here. By year, month, day, followed by either AS, ES etc.

And the RCA CD's I have from the 1st release to the latest, so from 'Elvis Presley' to ...

Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:45 pm

Just want to thank you all for your inputs on this topic. I've finally come to an agreement with myself of how I want to have my collection.
01. Elvis catalog 1956 - 1977 by year
02. FTD's after the release date.
03. Legacy editions after the release date.
04. Studio Outtakes by labels
05. Silver disc shows by date
06. My own collection of CDR's by date and year.
07. Other CDR's in storage boxes (sorry, but I don't have room for them)
08. Budget CD's, licensed CDs and collection CDs (like 30 no 1 hits, 2nd to noone etc.) Don't want them anymore..........