Dig deep into 70`s Elvis: the concerts, jumpsuits and all available live tapes.

I recommend some updates on Elvis On Cd (supported by Cisco)

Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:51 pm

Hi Cisco! I'd like to suggest some updates on the Elvis On Cd site, so future import buyers can avoid the mistakes I've made and save some money.

1. Cuttin Loose In Tuscaloosa - it's a silver disc with the show from August 30 1976 (originally released on "Old Times They Are Not Forgotten"), but the content on this cd is NOT a straight copy of Oldd Times They Are Not Forgotten bootleg, it is rather inferior material downloaded from internet with gaps between the tracks.

2. Chicago Beat (Live Soundboard Collection label, released 2006) - you're mentioning it is a same content as on the original Chicago Beat release, but again, it is an inferior copy downloaded from internet, with gaps between the songs. Although, the cd is silver disc.

3. America's Own (Ampex) - the sound on cd 2 is painful to listen to due to the irritating digital noise. I have to agree with the comment on Elivisnews.com that "..irritating high ringing sound on the recording ruins the listening pleasure.." and therefore, it is severely inferior to the original America's Own vol 2 on the Claudia label.

Re: I recommend some updates on Elvis On Cd (supported by Ci

Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:13 pm

Thank you for the comment..but I assure you..I am not responsible for sound ratings..I am just making little summaries about the shows..

Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:37 pm

Hello

Im new here.
Was just lookin around and saw this topic.
about that website(elvisoncd) the sound rating of those bootleg cd`s should be rated again.

Regards

Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:14 pm

Makaveli wrote:Hello

Im new here.
Was just lookin around and saw this topic.
about that website(elvisoncd) the sound rating of those bootleg cd`s should be rated again.

Regards

Why..? When they are re-rated...the next fan says the same..and we have to re-re-rate..

Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:14 pm

thats actually true.
But i have followed that list over cd buying.so some of the good sound cd on the site turned up bad sound in reality
but every person has his own meaning of sound so its true what you are saying :)
doesnt matter now.i have the whole list exept for a couple of few ;)
::rocks

Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:19 pm

sound ratings only cause troubles..therefore I decided to keep off of these.
I get the cd files when someone of the team has gotten the show...sound rating
is already done and everything..I just add my comments to the show..however..when
the sound is extra class like the recent Straight Arrow I add a comment but this is not
the rule...I am fine with this...

Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:27 pm

I understand :)
Thanks

::rocks :smt002

Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:35 pm

You`re welcome..any additions or objective critisism are highly appreciated..no matter what..thank you.... ::rocks

Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:45 am

Ok go read the Post about the master of Kentucky rain pls.Its the wrong fade out actual master timing is 3:20 not 3:14 or 3:16.

Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:15 am

I have nothing to do with studio songs....sorry,, :smt006