Dig deep into 70`s Elvis: the concerts, jumpsuits and all available live tapes.

February 1, 1974 DS online at Cisco`s Corner

Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:35 pm

It was a request....we have a decent show with Trying To Get To You being the highlight for me...unfortunately the sound is a bit dull with some hiss..tape runs a hair too fast..I think...this baby will never see the light of day anyway....just enjoy..that´s what it is meant for....from fans to fans..

February 1, 1974 DS

Re: February 1, 1974 DS online at Cisco`s Corner

Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:51 pm

This show was recorded on soundboard... On I Found My Thrill FTD the first few seconds of Fever come from this show.
But another soundboard release is not likely from this season as IFMT has flopped... :roll:

Thanks for uploading this anyway.

Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:01 pm

You are right,..Gabriel...just saw it, too...

Your comments are absolutely appreciated by me.. :smt006

Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:10 pm

Hi Cisco

Thankyou so much for uploading this look forward to hearing this. I didnt realise IFMT had flopped, but i think Every Elvis Concert, master session bacially anything Elvis did was good, yes even Old Macdonald ( ok i seriously need to see a doctor lol)

Anyway thanks again
Chris :D

Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:42 pm

You are a real fan... :lol: .....glad you like what I am doing... :wink:

Much appreciated.. :smt006

...we now have a "request box for concerts" sticky thread where we can put in all requests..it`s up to you all now...

::rocks

Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:17 am

xmascarrol wrote:I didnt realise IFMT had flopped

Maybe "flopped" is a too strong word. But it got many bad reviews and there were rumours that the sales weren't good either.
I really don't understand it because this is among my favorite live FTD's. The only soundboard from this season and i even like the sound quality.

Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:31 am

These shows were not bad.what he sang was good.. new songs like Help Me or Let Me Be There...much alike though..you cannot distinguish many shows cause the setlists were exactly the same..

Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:18 am

Man,..that`s nice of you..appreciated..!!.... :smt006

::rocks