New audience recording surfaces

(Closed, Archive only)Dig deep into 70`s Elvis: the concerts, jumpsuits and all available live tapes. (Closed, Archive only)

Moderators: Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
Ciscoking
Registered for: 21 years

New audience recording surfaces

Post by Ciscoking »

I have gotten December 29, 1976 ES..yes..I know..we have it on SB on various releases..but for a completist like me and others it is mentionable..sound soso and My Way ending and PSA beginning are missing due to tape switch..

Thanks to Ernst Joergensen, Roger Semon and Erik Rasmussen for the great work. Keep the spirit alive !

drjohncarpenter

Re: New audience recording surfaces

Post by drjohncarpenter »

Ciscoking wrote:I have gotten December 29, 1976 ES..yes..I know..we have it on SB on various releases..but for a completist like me and others it is mentionable..sound soso and My Way ending and PSA beginning are missing due to tape switch..
Is there anything on the audience source not on the SB source?

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.
Stop, look and listen, baby <<--->> that's my philosophy!

Topic author
Ciscoking

Post by Ciscoking »

We can now hear the complete unedited It`s Now Or Never from this show..John... :wink:
Of course this AR is only for die hard CDR fans..since it don`t offer wealths of new stuff....but it`s another baby for me.. :lol:

Thanks to Ernst Joergensen, Roger Semon and Erik Rasmussen for the great work. Keep the spirit alive !

Rob

Post by Rob »

drjohncarpenter wrote:Is there anything on the audience source not on the SB source?
A lot more audience.