Dig deep into 70`s Elvis: the concerts, jumpsuits and all available live tapes.

Re: A brand new label - A brand new unreleased 1972 Soundboa

Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:03 am

Johanesson:

Maybe there will be some Jackie Kahane material on this.

Steve L.

Re: A brand new label - A brand new unreleased 1972 Soundboa

Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:06 am

stevelecher wrote:Johanesson:

Maybe there will be some Jackie Kahane material on this.

Steve L.

Yes! Including the whole Kahane set would be a major selling point.

Re: A brand new label - A brand new unreleased 1972 Soundboa

Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:58 pm

I would love to have the Tucson 1972 concert released.

Re: A brand new label - A brand new unreleased 1972 Soundboa

Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:06 pm

This complete San Bernadino soundboard is gonna be a winner for sure.

Re: A brand new label - A brand new unreleased 1972 Soundboa

Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:31 pm

Swingin-Little-Guitar-Man wrote:This complete San Bernadino soundboard is gonna be a winner for sure.


Lucky dreamers.This info is typical HOAX. No Nov. 72 soundboard will be released.

I will start one more hoax soon..... and I bet that you all will think about it because it will sound so real ;-).

Btw, it is the same as with few CDs announced several months ago: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLE WATER, IM GONNA LEAVE THE STAGE (or how it was titled) and BLACK DIAMOND. These CDs will be NEVER RELEASED. It was just 'somebody' playing the game.

Re: A brand new label - A brand new unreleased 1972 Soundboa

Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:44 pm

I agree, it sounds like a total hoax. I believe it when I see it (i.e., when I hold the physical product in my hands).

Re: A brand new label - A brand new unreleased 1972 Soundboa

Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:50 pm

Im doubtful of this release

Re: A brand new label - A brand new unreleased 1972 Soundboa

Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:59 pm

You should be, Ken. However, nothing is impossible … just bloody unlikely.

Re: A brand new label - A brand new unreleased 1972 Soundboa

Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:15 pm

I have to admit, i thought the 15th Feb 73 was a hoax but it wasn't.

Re: A brand new label - A brand new unreleased 1972 Soundboa

Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:46 pm

I doubt it's a hoax. If it was, you'd pick something a little more spectacular like July '75 Soundboard, or any tour from '73 or anything from 1969-1971.

Re: A brand new label - A brand new unreleased 1972 Soundboa

Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:01 pm

jekhb76 wrote:A friend of mine has bought several soundboard tapes from a private source.


A November 1972 is really a big news. Can you tell us if the other soundboards are also from tours that have never been covered?

Did he purchase any soundboard previously released, but with better sound?

Thanks in advance.

Re: A brand new label - A brand new unreleased 1972 Soundboa

Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:23 pm

deadringer wrote:it is the same as with few CDs announced several months ago: BRIDGE OVER TROUBLE WATER, IM GONNA LEAVE THE STAGE (or how it was titled) and BLACK DIAMOND. These CDs will be NEVER RELEASED.

the second one was released with an other title from a diffrent lable 8)
3rd one also would only have been a re-release of the same title, releases few years ago

Re: A brand new label - A brand new unreleased 1972 Soundboa

Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:52 pm

tunzi's session lll has Lubock 08/11 Tucson 09/11 and El Paso 10/11 in the soundboards section........

Re: A brand new label - A brand new unreleased 1972 Soundboa

Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:04 am

If they do issue a Nov 1972 soundboard, it should be titled "Downshift."

From Jun 1972 to Nov 1972, Presley really turned the pilot light low, given the visual evidence. Whether it was a conscious turn away from "rock 'n' roll" -- despite "Burning Love" topping the charts on Nov 11 -- or something more personal, it is quite noticeable.

Re: A brand new label - A brand new unreleased 1972 Soundboa

Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:42 pm

deadringer wrote:
Swingin-Little-Guitar-Man wrote:This complete San Bernadino soundboard is gonna be a winner for sure.

Lucky dreamers.This info is typical HOAX. No Nov. 72 soundboard will be released

Yeah,it's obviously a hoax and jekhb76 should be ashamed of himself for fooling others.

Re: A brand new label - A brand new unreleased 1972 Soundboa

Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:49 pm

I'm still sceptical. But if it's true it is great news.
I love get to Tucson in better quality. But then again, a whole new show is even more welcome as you never know what new surprises are in there (one liners).
From 1969 to about 1973 Elvis sang a one liner in every two shows on average.

Re: A brand new label - A brand new unreleased 1972 Soundboa

Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:14 am

Johanesson wrote:
deadringer wrote:
Swingin-Little-Guitar-Man wrote:This complete San Bernadino soundboard is gonna be a winner for sure.

Lucky dreamers.This info is typical HOAX. No Nov. 72 soundboard will be released

Yeah,it's obviously a hoax and jekhb76 should be ashamed of himself for fooling others.


Yeah, I'd much rather go on your assumptions because you know all...
The audience recording of the Long Beach show on November 15 was a decent performance... but nothing over the top...

Re: A brand new label - A brand new unreleased 1972 Soundboa

Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:35 am

elvis-fan wrote:
Johanesson wrote:
deadringer wrote:
Swingin-Little-Guitar-Man wrote:This complete San Bernadino soundboard is gonna be a winner for sure.

Lucky dreamers.This info is typical HOAX. No Nov. 72 soundboard will be released

Yeah,it's obviously a hoax and jekhb76 should be ashamed of himself for fooling others.


[color=#800000]Yeah, I'd much rather go on your assumptions because you know all...

I've never stated that i know all,but i obviously know more than you.

Re: A brand new label - A brand new unreleased 1972 Soundboa

Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:22 am

Johanesson wrote:I've never stated that i know all,but i obviously know more than you.


lol... obviously...

Re: A brand new label - A brand new unreleased 1972 Soundboa

Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:39 am

jekhb76 wrote:I would like to bring good news everyday,but that's not possible. But today I have really good news for you all! A friend of mine has bought several soundboard tapes from a private source. I can't give you the name,but i can say that this person is well known in the elvis world. For the soundboard lovers outhere, in the next couple of years,your in for a real treat. The official announcement of this new record label, and their first release,will be in the next couple of weeks. I have permission to say that their first release will be an unreleased soundboard from the november tour of 1972!!! Yes folks,santa will be early this year. So stay tuned!


Can you tell us if the "several soundboard tapes" are all from November '72 and if not what month and years are the other three?

Re: A brand new label - A brand new unreleased 1972 Soundboa

Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:57 am

Johanesson wrote:
elvis-fan wrote:
Johanesson wrote:
deadringer wrote:
Swingin-Little-Guitar-Man wrote:This complete San Bernadino soundboard is gonna be a winner for sure.

Lucky dreamers.This info is typical HOAX. No Nov. 72 soundboard will be released

Yeah,it's obviously a hoax and jekhb76 should be ashamed of himself for fooling others.


[color=#800000]Yeah, I'd much rather go on your assumptions because you know all...

I've never stated that i know all,but i obviously know more than you.


No way, everyone knows Canadians know more than negative hacks from Iceland 8)

Re: A brand new label - A brand new unreleased 1972 Soundboa

Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:26 pm

jekhb76 wrote:I would like to bring good news everyday,but that's not possible. But today I have really good news for you all! A friend of mine has bought several soundboard tapes from a private source. I can't give you the name,but i can say that this person is well known in the elvis world. For the soundboard lovers outhere, in the next couple of years,your in for a real treat. The official announcement of this new record label, and their first release,will be in the next couple of weeks. I have permission to say that their first release will be an unreleased soundboard from the november tour of 1972!!! Yes folks,santa will be early this year. So stay tuned!

The most suspect thing about this "news" is that these tapes weren’t offered to Ernst. It’s the natural thing to do. We all know Ernst would have released such a show right away.

Re: A brand new label - A brand new unreleased 1972 Soundboa

Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:27 pm

anybody heard something heard something more?

Re: A brand new label - A brand new unreleased 1972 Soundboa

Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:11 pm

Ken Jensen wrote:The most suspect thing about this "news" is that these tapes weren’t offered to Ernst. It’s the natural thing to do.

Not,it's not the natural thing to do. The owner of a tape wants as much money for it as possible. From his point of view he's right. Now we all know how mean Sony/BMG/RCA are...
Only a moron would sell something to them.

Ken Jensen wrote:We all know Ernst would have released such a show right away.

Just like the Sun-book and the last Hayride show? :lol: :smt003 :smt006

Re: A brand new label - A brand new unreleased 1972 Soundboa

Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:15 am

Ken Jensen wrote:We all know Ernst would have released such a show right away.

Not sure about that, Ken. They've been sitting on the 1972 Hampton Roads roads show for nearly 40 years.

And Greensboro and Richmond and.............