Dig deep into 70`s Elvis: the concerts, jumpsuits and all available live tapes.

Re: List of soundboard recordings

Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:49 pm

Ciscoking wrote:I come back about it in due time..okay,..?


Thank you, Perhaps a sequel to ''Southern Nights'' Could be made compiling the songs from the March/April/May/June Tours

Also if you dont want both shows released entirely (Altough its a collectors label, and we only got a CD-R of both shows), Perhaps a combination of both the Evening and Afternoon show is possible. Then the setlist would be like this

2001 Theme
See See Rider
I Got A Woman/Amen
Love Me
If You Love Me (Let Me Know)
You Gave Me A Mountain
All Shook Up
Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel
Love Me Tender
Heartbreak Hotel
Fever (False start + Surrender excerpt)
Polk Salad Annie
Jailhouse Rock
Blue Suede Shoes
Introductions
Early Morning Rain
Band Solo's
Love Letters
School Days
Hurt
Hound Dog
Funny How Time Slips Away
Help Me Make It Through The Night
It's Now Or Never
Can't Help Falling In Love
Closing Vamp

Re: List of soundboard recordings

Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:06 am

Johnny2523 wrote:
Ciscoking wrote:I come back about it in due time..okay,..?


Thank you, Perhaps a sequel to ''Southern Nights'' Could be made compiling the songs from the March/April/May/June Tours

Also if you dont want both shows released entirely (Altough its a collectors label, and we only got a CD-R of both shows), Perhaps a combination of both the Evening and Afternoon show is possible. Then the setlist would be like this

2001 Theme
See See Rider
I Got A Woman/Amen
Love Me
If You Love Me (Let Me Know)
You Gave Me A Mountain
All Shook Up
Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel
Love Me Tender
Heartbreak Hotel
Fever (False start + Surrender excerpt)
Polk Salad Annie
Jailhouse Rock
Blue Suede Shoes
Introductions
Early Morning Rain
Band Solo's
Love Letters
School Days
Hurt
Hound Dog
Funny How Time Slips Away
Help Me Make It Through The Night
It's Now Or Never
Can't Help Falling In Love
Closing Vamp

I'd like to see both shows complete, but this is also a nice idea for an album. I hope they have the complete shows on soundboard. Because they only released a few songs from May 30.

Re: List of soundboard recordings

Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:22 pm

Ciscoking wrote:I wouldn't recommend them to Ernst in all honesty.


I'm glad it's finally being released :D.

Re: List of soundboard recordings

Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:23 am

Johnny2523 wrote:
Ciscoking wrote:I wouldn't recommend them to Ernst in all honesty.


I'm glad it's finally being released :D.



yes but they are NOT adding on A/S bonus songs to fill out the cd! :?

Re: List of soundboard recordings

Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:00 am

YDKM wrote:
Johnny2523 wrote:
Ciscoking wrote:I wouldn't recommend them to Ernst in all honesty.


I'm glad it's finally being released :D.



yes but they are NOT adding on A/S bonus songs to fill out the cd! :?

That's a pity.

Re: List of soundboard recordings

Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:17 am

i know.... i felt they could so easily have done a better job for the LOYAL FTD collecting fans :?

Re: List of soundboard recordings

Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:10 am

Johnny2523 wrote:
Ciscoking wrote:I come back about it in due time..okay,..?


Thank you, Perhaps a sequel to ''Southern Nights'' Could be made compiling the songs from the March/April/May/June Tours

Also if you dont want both shows released entirely (Altough its a collectors label, and we only got a CD-R of both shows), Perhaps a combination of both the Evening and Afternoon show is possible. Then the setlist would be like this

2001 Theme
See See Rider
I Got A Woman/Amen
Love Me
If You Love Me (Let Me Know)
You Gave Me A Mountain
All Shook Up
Teddy Bear/Don't Be Cruel
Love Me Tender
Heartbreak Hotel
Fever (False start + Surrender excerpt)
Polk Salad Annie
Jailhouse Rock
Blue Suede Shoes
Introductions
Early Morning Rain
Band Solo's
Love Letters
School Days
Hurt
Hound Dog
Funny How Time Slips Away
Help Me Make It Through The Night
It's Now Or Never
Can't Help Falling In Love
Closing Vamp

I like the idea, minus the band intros.

Re: List of soundboard recordings

Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:31 am

like the idea..too...Ernst is reading here....I guess

Re: List of soundboard recordings

Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:33 am

This would be a good idea.
Do this with more incomplete shows.

Re: List of soundboard recordings

Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:44 am

Ciscoking wrote:like the idea..too...Ernst is reading here....I guess

it's simply a terrific idea!~ :lol:

Re: List of soundboard recordings

Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:08 am

I have added the latest FTD..btw..we are now complete again.

Re: List of soundboard recordings

Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:54 pm

a useful list, cisco, let´s keep ist up-to-date!

i´m surprised no one else has mentioned it yet, but, in my opinion, fort baxter´s "opening night 1969" doesn´t belong here, since it´s no soundboard recording (isn´t it a soundbooth recording and therefore belongs into the "list of soundbooth recordings"?)
i suppose, the same applies to "the return of a prodigy", since they used the same tape;
don´t know about ftd´s "the return to vegas" (i don´t own it), is it the same soundbooth tape or a soundboard?

another adition:
the april 18th show 1972 was released also on bmg´s "close up" box (cd 4).

ups, i just saw this ...
Ciscoking on Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:06 am wrote:Ken.. I didn`t list..ALL releases..just the most important IMO..


then that ...
Ciscoking on Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:08 am wrote:I have added the latest FTD..btw..we are now complete again.


so it is a complete list after all ... ?

Re: List of soundboard recordings

Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:57 pm

Christopher on Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:54 am wrote:a useful list, cisco, let´s keep ist up-to-date!

i´m surprised no one else has mentioned it yet, but, in my opinion, fort baxter´s "opening night 1969" doesn´t belong here, since it´s no soundboard recording (isn´t it a soundbooth recording and therefore belongs into the "list of soundbooth recordings"?)
i suppose, the same applies to "the return of a prodigy", since they used the same tape;
don´t know about ftd´s "the return to vegas" (i don´t own it), is it the same soundbooth tape or a soundboard?



This stunning August 1969 concert has always been from an in-line source, it is not a "sound booth recording." The FTD release is the best-ever version of this source, in terms of audio quality.

Re: List of soundboard recordings

Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:17 am

Ciscoking on Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:07 am wrote:Madison, June 24, 1977, ES
Elvis As Recorded Live In Madison, MI, June 24, 1977 (no label, 2011)

One little thing here. Elvis performed in Madison, Wisconsin on that date and not Madison, Michigan.

I have every soundboard show you've listed by one label or another.

Re: List of soundboard recordings

Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:21 pm

Christopher on Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:54 pm wrote:a useful list, cisco, let´s keep ist up-to-date!

i´m surprised no one else has mentioned it yet, but, in my opinion, fort baxter´s "opening night 1969" doesn´t belong here, since it´s no soundboard recording (isn´t it a soundbooth recording and therefore belongs into the "list of soundbooth recordings"?)
i suppose, the same applies to "the return of a prodigy", since they used the same tape;
don´t know about ftd´s "the return to vegas" (i don´t own it), is it the same soundbooth tape or a soundboard?

another adition:
the april 18th show 1972 was released also on bmg´s "close up" box (cd 4).

ups, i just saw this ...
Ciscoking on Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:06 am wrote:Ken.. I didn`t list..ALL releases..just the most important IMO..


then that ...
Ciscoking on Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:08 am wrote:I have added the latest FTD..btw..we are now complete again.


so it is a complete list after all ... ?


I have to make an update when time allows...thank you for pointing it out.

Re: List of soundboard recordings

Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:42 pm

For all the good fans and jumpsuit junkies out there I have updated the SB listing.

Re: List of soundboard recordings

Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:12 pm

Ciscoking, I have spotted three errors in the very first post of this thread.

For whatever reason, FTD and Sony Legacy weren't credited in that opening post for also releasing the Richmond, Virginia concert from March 18, 1974 on soundboard.
FTD released that concert in 2011 on the CD "Forty Eight Hours to Memphis".
Sony Legacy later released that concert on CD #2 of the Legacy Edition of "Elvis: Recorded Live on Stage in Memphis" in 2014.

FTD released the October 1, 1974 concert from South Bend, Indiana on the "Dragonheart" CD in 2003.
In the opening post of this thread, the exact year of this FTD CD release isn't listed.

Another error that I spotted in that post was Tucson being spelled incorrectly where the June 1, 1976 Tucson, Arizona concert gets mentioned.
In the opening post of this thread, Tucson was incorrectly spelled Tuscon on both occasions.

Thanks so very much for creating this thread.
It's great to have a thread on this forum that lists all of the soundboards of Elvis concerts from 1969-1977 that have been released thus far.

I suppose that as of this very moment, FTD probably still has many soundboards in their possession that still haven't ever been released on bootleg.

The only concerts that FTD has released on CD that I still don't have in my collection are the two concerts from the FTD Book/2-CD release "Fashion for a King" from 2011.
Those two concerts are the July 1, 1974 concert in Omaha, Nebraska and the December 14, 1975 concert in Las Vegas, Nevada.

I haven't ever and won't ever be buying any bootleg releases.

Re: List of soundboard recordings

Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:59 pm

Thank you very much for pointing this out in such a friendly manner. All amended. :smt006

Re: List of soundboard recordings

Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:00 pm

Hello You forget the cupido release of True Love On A Gravel Road
with part of the opening show of January 26 1970 and a part of the closing show February 23 1970
This cd was before the Laurel release
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.