ELVIS AND ME ( TV MOVIE )

In this section you can submit questions to people that knew Elvis, or to other important people in the Elvis World.

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
Elvis A. Presley
Registered for: 15 years 4 months

ELVIS AND ME ( TV MOVIE )

Post by Elvis A. Presley »

Hi everybody.
First of all the "interpretation" of Jonathan Rhys Meyers literally sucks ... ( in the worst meaning, I don't think he was the right actor to impersonate Elvis, except for the fact that phisically he ALMOST looks a little bit like Elvis ).

In the movie it's clearly shown a kind of "blackmail" by Colonel Parker ... and it has something to do about Elvis being a pedophile, for dating a 14 y.o. ( Priscilla of course ) when he was 25.

Also, in the dialogues, "Elvis" clearly states something like " I don't care if I can't go to Europe because of your issues " ( or something like that ).

That means Elvis KNEW of the Colonel's troubles ( at least that is what the authors want us to believe ... )

Waiting for your replies.
Hugs everybody ! :)

keninlincs
Registered for: 15 years 10 months
Mood:

Re: ELVIS AND ME ( TV MOVIE )

Post by keninlincs »

Complete waste of a read

-instagram kenh1964

keninlincs
Registered for: 15 years 10 months
Mood:

Post by keninlincs »

keninlincs wrote:Complete waste of a read
to which i recieved the following pm
Message subject: idiot
Sent: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:53 pm
To: keninlincs

" Complete waste of a read "

**** you !

not exactly hugs is it?

-instagram kenh1964

Mike Eder
Registered for: 19 years 8 months

Post by Mike Eder »

Elvis A. Presley wrote:Hi everybody.
First of all the "interpretation" of Jonathan Rhys Meyers literally sucks ... ( in the worst meaning, I don't think he was the right actor to impersonate Elvis, except for the fact that phisically he ALMOST looks a little bit like Elvis ).

In the movie it's clearly shown a kind of "blackmail" by Colonel Parker ... and it has something to do about Elvis being a pedophile, for dating a 14 y.o. ( Priscilla of course ) when he was 25.

Also, in the dialogues, "Elvis" clearly states something like " I don't care if I can't go to Europe because of your issues " ( or something like that ).

That means Elvis KNEW of the Colonel's troubles ( at least that is what the authors want us to believe ... )

Waiting for your replies.
Hugs everybody ! :)
I agree it was a bad movie but Elvis and Me is the equally wretched Priscilla movie from 1988 wilth Dale Midkaf.

Mike Eder