In this section you can submit questions to people that knew Elvis, or to other important people in the Elvis World.

SANDI - did elvis ever drink beer and what was his fav pop

Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:05 pm

hi ,

i was just curious if elvis ever drank any beer , i know the memphis mafia guys did and his dad but i wondered if elvis ever drank any , i believe his favorite soda was pepsi . but i thought i would ask someone who was around him 1st hand , thanks

Re: SANDI - did elvis ever drink beer and what was his fav pop

Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:12 pm

elviscollector101 wrote:hi ,

i was just curious if elvis ever drank any beer , i know the memphis mafia guys did and his dad but i wondered if elvis ever drank any , i believe his favorite soda was pepsi . but i thought i would ask someone who was around him 1st hand , thanks

Never saw him drink beer - in fact, only saw him with a alcoholic drink twice and he never finished either. One time was at one of his New Year's Eve parties in Memphis (I think it was champagne) and he walked around with the glass more than anything. In Palm Springs one time he was drinking a bloody Mary- never finished that either. I don't drink soft drinks so I don't know one from another and don't pay attention. He did drink coke or Pepsi, whatever it was, and they had lemonade often in Palm Springs. Mostly I saw him with his bottle of water.