In this section you can submit questions to people that knew Elvis, or to other important people in the Elvis World.

SANDI: Games?

Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:55 pm

It seems like a bit of a college lifestyle in LA and Memphis way back when. Just wondered if they ever played games to entertain eachother? Such as quizzes, board games, chess, or any of that kind of thing, and was Elvis a sore loser? LOL!

I've heard him say (in an early 60s interview) that he liked having people quiz him about football.

Thanks!!!

Re: SANDI: Games?

Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:54 pm

Swingin-Little-Guitar-Man wrote:It seems like a bit of a college lifestyle in LA and Memphis way back when. Just wondered if they ever played games to entertain eachother? Such as quizzes, board games, chess, or any of that kind of thing, and was Elvis a sore loser? LOL!

I've heard him say (in an early 60s interview) that he liked having people quiz him about football.

Thanks!!!

Yes he liked board games - Uno; Yahtzee; some other crazy card game I can't remember the name of. Never heard him be quizzed about football but it wouldn't surprise me if he liked it - he seemed to like discussions of any type.