In this section you can submit questions to people that knew Elvis, or to other important people in the Elvis World.

Re: a tough year

Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:41 pm

a friend suggested i put this on the forum. don't blame me if you fall asleep.

if you are interested in the early exploits of our hero then:

google "sam theaker vietnam interview"

top hit is Central Connecticut State University : Item Viewer

click on that to get to page and click on second line, Access this item.

that brings up my library of congress interview from 2004, and it plays uninterrupted.

go get bored out of your skull for 90 minutes as the future vic colonna tells how he singlehandedly won the war. not just the vietnam war, the entire cold war. and he did it all with one hand tied behind his back.

Re: a tough year

Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:34 pm

viccolonna@gmail.com wrote:a friend suggested i put this on the forum. don't blame me if you fall asleep.

if you are interested in the early exploits of our hero then:

google "sam theaker vietnam interview"

top hit is Central Connecticut State University : Item Viewer

click on that to get to page and click on second line, Access this item.

that brings up my library of congress interview from 2004, and it plays uninterrupted.

go get bored out of your skull for 90 minutes as the future vic colonna tells how he singlehandedly won the war. not just the vietnam war, the entire cold war. and he did it all with one hand tied behind his back.

No they won't fall asleep!

Here's the direct link for the video http://content.library.ccsu.edu/cdm4/it ... OX=1&REC=4

If you click Access this item that's in Blue, you can save the video to your Desktop. It runs for One and a Half hours -- you can watch it in segements of course, and it's a fascinating account of sam serving in the Vietnam War.