Alternate cover art done by fans

The Complete Phoenix Over Tennessee Concert DVD

Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:02 pm

I forgot who it was that wanted me to make the cover for them. Been a long time ago. I got a copy of it for free for making the cover. So been seeing the cover use alot for it. But I really don't like it. Cover to weird which I know most of you will agree. I used a cover I found somewhere because I like it and it was a good shot of Elvis. So I used it and gave them so they have it. But I keep seeing it and was like I can do better for it. So now I am in the process of making a revise version of the cover. Using the exact same cover I used I am redoing it and make it right this time. Here is the cover I originally made for those who doesn't know which one I am talking about.

File was deleted

As you can see. All messed up. Elvis to skinny. Everything just not right about it.

So here is a preview of the updated cover that I made. I re-built the S in his name because his head was covering it. I still got work on it to do. But it is coming out good so far.

File was deleted

I do have an idea for the front and want to see if i am able to do it. Does anyone have a pic of just the design itself of the Phoenix. Just the design. Not a photo of Elvis. I want the pure design. It can be the black version because I can switch it to make it white. I want to try something for this cover and see if it works. My idea is having the Phoenix over the state of Tennessee. With Johnson City marked on it. If anyone has it would be great.
Last edited by elvislennon on Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: The Complete Phoenix Over Tennessee Concert DVD

Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:05 am

Its too small for me to see it

sent from Lincolnshire,UK,by carrier pigeon

Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:27 am

Click on the image :)

Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:44 am

I have,its tiny

sent from Lincolnshire,UK,by carrier pigeon

Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:51 am

Should be 600 x 400 or so. I did that because there was a person who used to steal my artwork by taken these and make covers for them.

Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:56 am

File was deleted

This is the biggest it can get here. With the program that I use. It doesn't get bigger than that. Now I put the artwork at a new angle now.
Last edited by elvislennon on Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:38 pm

elvislennon wrote:Image

This is the biggest it can get here. With the program that I use. It doesn't get bigger than that. Now I put the artwork at a new angle now.