Alternate cover art done by fans

FTD live in LA covers

Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:37 pm

Can anyone please send me alternate artwork covers for Live in LA? I did have it from a previous download but somehow I've deleted it from my PC. I know some alternate covers are on this forum but I can't seem to be able to get into them.

Thanks

Thommo :D

Re: FTD live in LA covers

Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:13 am

thommesen wrote:Can anyone please send me alternate artwork covers for Live in LA? I did have it from a previous download but somehow I've deleted it from my PC. I know some alternate covers are on this forum but I can't seem to be able to get into them.

Thanks

Thommo :D

I have the original cover art that I scanned from the book and cleaned up, but I don't have any alternate cover art. Hope this works for you!:

Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:58 pm

that´s a nice front, indeed
but a nice back will sure fit, too :lol:

Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:35 pm

burroughs wrote:that´s a nice front, indeed
but a nice back will sure fit, too :lol:

You got it, though I don't have the time, sorry, to finesse it up. It's also a bit cropped at the top and bottom (they've got to make bigger home scanners :)), but there's no text or photo info missing, just the brown background extending a bit higher and the black background extending a bit lower. You'll also have to rotate it a bit - I think it's a tiny bit off-axis. Hope this helps!

Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:33 pm

:D Works a treat thank you very much.