Alternate cover art done by fans

Looking for pictures for a cover of sorts...

Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:08 pm

Hey, everybody!

I'm looking to organize my I-pod again, and I thought it'd be cool to put the tape box pictures as the album tag for the sessions. I know it's an odd question, but... any suggestions where to find pictures?

Thanks!

Re: Looking for pictures for a cover of sorts...

Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:18 pm

JamieAKelley wrote:...I thought it'd be cool to put the tape box pictures as the album tag for the sessions....

What tape boxes ?

Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:41 pm

Oh, sorry... the boxes that the session reels/tapes are in - they generally have the songs recorded, date, place, time, and takes.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:33 pm

JamieAKelley wrote:Oh, sorry... the boxes that the session reels/tapes are in - they generally have the songs recorded, date, place, time, and takes.

Oh, right, with you now !

Tunzi has some on pages 593 to 608 in Sessions III.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:08 pm

Cool - I have that, and that's certainly a good start. Thanks, Colin! I know Keith's sessions site has some as well, and if anybody has any other suggestions (or would be willing to send pics if they have in their collections (doesn't have to be hi-res) that'd be awesome.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:11 pm

That is exactly what I'm looking for (certanly more of them, anyway)! Wow, I love Sebastian's site, too, and never thought to check for that. Thanks for the wake up! :D

Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:27 pm

You'll find plenty more on this very website - just go to "Tape Legends" in one of the blue menu blocks...

Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:08 am

Beautiful! I can't thank you all enough. If any others fall through the cracks that are out there, help is always appreciated, but this will certainly do me for awhile. :)

Thanks Mark, Slyvie, and Colin!