Alternate cover art done by fans

elvis cd cover site

Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:18 pm

hi ,

i was just checking to see if you guys know of another good cd cover site , i used elvisforever.cjb.net but it has changed and i can't get into it to open it for the covers . any help appericated . thanks

Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:20 pm

Do your CD's not come with covers and booklets? Mine do.
I'd send them back and demand a full refund.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:40 am

elvisforever.org is back online. You need to register in order to view the scans

Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:42 pm

I registered but still see no scans. How do you get there, perhaps an url?

Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:44 pm

Rob wrote:Do your CD's not come with covers and booklets? Mine do.
I'd send them back and demand a full refund.

I always wonder how much you get paid every time you say this to someone who asks for covers. I'm not tax inspection officer, just curious.

Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:26 am

Once you register to elvisforever.org on the menu on the left hand side there will be a link that says "bootleg covers", just click that and the table pops up :D

Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:37 pm

Thanks Matt

you know that's really weird my home computer opened this site and there wre just 2-3 icons on teh left after logging in, while my offfice computer opened it without any problems.
Thanks for the link

Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:28 pm

You're welcome buddy. Computers seem to have minds of their own. Luckily so far the one I have (it's a gateway) has been really good. I have had it for almost four years now. I reformat it about every 5 or 6 weeks and it's still going strong. I had to replace my dvd burner this last winter though, after about 2 to 3 thousand burns, lol

Re: elvis cd cover site

Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:29 am

How do you register on that site?I have tried many times n nothing happens.I change it to English,but not all of it goes to English.Please help.

Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:06 am

I'm having the exact same problems and haven't managed to log in since it changed.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:10 pm

Rob. you are a something hole

Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:06 pm

does anybody know, WHY elvisforever.org was shut down?
any similiar site to that on the web?

Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:26 pm

dave1835 wrote:Rob. you are a something hole

Pigeon hole ?

Rabbit hole ?

Black hole ?

I think we should be told !