Alternate cover art done by fans

Live In L.A. Covers.

Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:45 am

Have just had these Mailed to Me........Hope they are Useful.


Image

Re: Live In L.A. Covers.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:13 am

can you sen me both Rockin across texas cd fron & back like this
seanaa31@aol.com

Re: Live In L.A. Covers.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:25 am

Why don't you go and BUY the damn thing?

Support FTD, not downloads -- or the label is history.

Re: Live In L.A. Covers.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:12 pm

seanconners wrote:can you sen me both Rockin across texas cd fron & back like this

Click here to order the real deal. It comes with a neat book and everything.

Re: Live In L.A. Covers.

Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:04 pm

seanconners wrote:can you sen me both Rockin across texas cd fron & back


These CD's didn't have sleeves.

The book simply had a see-through pocket inside with them in.........................

Dr. John Carpenter

Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:57 am

Once again I have bought every FTD CD to date.
I have seen the cd covers made, I'm just looking for some a nice jacket to put these CDs in a proper CD case.

Re: Dr. John Carpenter

Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:22 pm

seanconners wrote:Once again I have bought every FTD CD to date.
I have seen the cd covers made, I'm just looking for some a nice jacket to put these CDs in a proper CD case.


Ah, right, I'm with you now............................

Re: Dr. John Carpenter

Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:30 pm

ColinB wrote:
seanconners wrote:Once again I have bought every FTD CD to date.
I have seen the cd covers made, I'm just looking for some a nice jacket to put these CDs in a proper CD case.


Ah, right, I'm with you now............................

Wasn't you with him all the time, Colin??


I was..................

Re: Dr. John Carpenter

Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:21 am

ben wrote:Wasn't you with him all the time, Colin??


Obviously not..........................

Re: Live In L.A. Covers.

Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:42 pm

Maybe you`ll like these too... :wink:

Image

Image

Image

Re: Live In L.A. Covers.

Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:29 am

great stuff indeed - very well designed.!

Re: Live In L.A. Covers.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:46 am

super fantastic art cover thanks for the share
awesome talent!!! ::rocks

Re: Live In L.A. Covers.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:16 am

Quite nice. I may have to replace the alternate covers I found somewhere and used to house this book/CD project recently.

In hindsight, FTD should have slipped these into the book and at least told us to get our own jewel case , rather than issue digipaks again (as this one surely will as with the Texas and "The Way It Was" re-issues) at $30 a pop.

Re: Live In L.A. Covers.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:39 am

super duper artwork WOW!!! ::rocks