Alternate cover art done by fans

NEED COVER Let Yourself Go

Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:49 am

Guys can anyone help me with the front and back cover of Let Yourself Go? I actually need the original one , but if someone has a cooler alternate that's great.

Re: NEED COVER Let Yourself Go

Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:40 am

Narek wrote:Guys can anyone help me with the front and back cover of Let Yourself Go? I actually need the original one , but if someone has a cooler alternate that's great.

Odd -- my copy of Let Yourself Go (FTD) came with the original front and back cover.

Any FTD dealer who doesn't include that with your disc should give you your money back.

Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:45 pm

Here you go. You can get the cover by clicking on the link I've provided. It comes with a CD and everything.

http://www.shopelvis.com/nshop/product.php?view=listing&dept=music%2C+movies+and+books&groupName=MULTIftd&navLabel=FTD%20collectors

Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:02 pm

Rob wrote:Here you go. You can get the cover by clicking on the link I've provided. It comes with a CD and everything.

http://www.shopelvis.com/nshop/product.php?view=listing&dept=music%2C+movies+and+books&groupName=MULTIftd&navLabel=FTD%20collectors

Thanks a lot Rob!
But thisone;s just too small to print.
Does anyone have a bigger one?

2 Doc unfortunately this is not the original FTD disk, but a copy my friend brough. Just found thatone track is missing

Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:08 pm

You'll find that having copies of FTD's (and proudly announcing it) will make you a very unpopular fellow here. Probably more than you already are.

Stop begging for covers and buy the original CD.

Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:28 pm

Rob wrote:You'll find that having copies of FTD's (and proudly announcing it) will make you a very unpopular fellow here. Probably more than you already are.

Stop begging for covers and buy the original CD.

Many people in my country earn the cost of one FTD CD in a month. Even if I buy one via internet there's absolutely no guarantee I will get it.
Trust me I'd be the first to wish getting the original CD,but I get what I can get. Music is the important thing, not covers, labels EPEs or FTDs.

Living i the US or UK and buynig 100or 300 CDs is not a big deal. But finding at least 10 worthy things here is already something to be proud of

Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:09 pm

Narek wrote:Many people in my country earn the cost of one FTD CD in a month.

Narek, you're right, we shouldn't measure the circumstances in your country with our yardsticks.

The biggest I've seen is here on the site: http://www.elvis-collectors.com/bmg.html (scroll down a bit)

Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:19 am

Narek wrote:Many people in my country earn the cost of one FTD CD in a month.

Uh-huh. Why do I feel you are not among that group?

Narek wrote:Even if I buy one via internet there's absolutely no guarantee I will get it.

Buy FTDs through this Web site and your odds are extremely good.

Narek wrote:... I get what I can get. Music is the important thing, not covers, labels EPEs or FTDs.

Actually, you are very, very wrong.

The existence of "Follow That Dream" is based on sales, not stolen copies. If Ernst and company find that more FTD discs are being stolen than sold, the label will die. Is that what you want? Most here would disagree.

Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:18 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:Uh-huh. Why do I feel you are not among that group?

Thank God I am not in that group. But I'm certainly not in the group that can afford spending 30 bucks for CD and buying all the new releases too. But I do my best to get there.

Actually, you are very, very wrong. The existence of "Follow That Dream" is based on sales, not stolen copies. If Ernst and company find that more FTD discs are being stolen than sold, the label will die. Is that what you want? Most here would disagree.

I understand the situation very well. And of course I don't want FTD to die. But there are two factors. The post office here works in a way that you have absolutely no guarantee the postman will deliver yur mail. So paying the money and not being sure you'll get what you want is a risk I can't take. Second FTD should work in the Internet to prevent their materials being published in websites. And I'm certainly not the one publishing it. But the temptation to get Elvis recent CD is strong, I can't fight it. If you can, I'm glad, the fact is you don't have to.

The ex-USSR market is pretty much pirated. Like another FTD release Southern Nights was released this year, with a cover suggusted nothing but Greatest Hits.

My overall point is that more than anyone else I'd like to have the original CD. And not because of the cover, but rather because of the sound quality, which pirate disks naturally don't have. But when I choose between NOTHING and a copy, my choice is the copy. Sorry. Can't help it.

Regarding the Cover I managed to restore the cover from the small CD, so thanks to everyone who tried to help

Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:03 am

He is right about the post office of such countries...

I'm as anti-copy as anyone, but he's made his point...

Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:15 pm

Rob you are a wanker. What are you doing on this site. Go lay down somewhere and die. TOSSER

Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:15 pm

dave1835 wrote:Rob you are a wanker. What are you doing on this site. Go lay down somewhere and die. TOSSER

Get outta here, idiot.