Alternate cover art done by fans

FTD Unchanined Melody (another alt design)

Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:34 am

Another alternate cd cover design for the FTD CD Unchained Melody.

It was made by a colleague of mine (aka Unchained) :lol:

You can download it here: http://www.tcb-world.com/unchained/

Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:02 am

What the hell is with your signature LMAO !!! :shock: :lol: :lol:

Love the covers though !!! :D :D

Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:42 am

Brad M wrote:What the hell is with your signature

Wasn't of my doing Brad, but I know who's behind it...stay tuned - this is gonna be fun :D

Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:29 am

If I am honest about the stolen front cover idea of this set and yes I did say stolen as it is almost identical to the "Legendary Performer" series and it is a very poor imitation of them. but then the cover is simple like its designer. I see the Voldermort apprecition society is in the house but then I would epect nothing more from BFB the so called "shock Jock" if you where slim enough to be a jock that would have been better. you are nothing but a 2 faced fat arsed moron. And Brad I am very disspointed with you, I thought you where better than what you did and are still doing

Thanks

Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:56 am

Great cover !

Re: FTD Unchanined Melody (another alt design)

Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:16 pm

That is sooo much better than the original one i have seen.

Re:

Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:37 pm

batman wrote:If I am honest about the stolen front cover idea of this set and yes I did say stolen as it is almost identical to the "Legendary Performer" series and it is a very poor imitation of them. but then the cover is simple like its designer. I see the Voldermort apprecition society is in the house but then I would epect nothing more from BFB the so called "shock Jock" if you where slim enough to be a jock that would have been better. you are nothing but a 2 faced fat arsed moron. And Brad I am very disspointed with you, I thought you where better than what you did and are still doing

Looks like somebody is going to get the "batarang" used on them.

BIFF!! KAPOW!!!! ZOWIE!!!!!