Alternate cover art done by fans

Searching for covers to fullfill an unfinished Trade

Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:55 pm

Liar, Thieve, Betrayer..
I´m not sure what I´ve been called the last days..
and maybe some of them are right.. :oops:
though it was never my intention to do so..
some bad things happened :cry:

So, if´s someone´s here able to send me some of the covers (see below for the titles please), any help will be appreciated.
If you don´t want to send the cover´s on my own mailing adress, you can also send them directly to the guy who´s been *ripped* by me 8)

thanks a lot
burroughs

King of Spades
Alabama bound
The King on stage vol 1 - 3 (all 3 vcd´s on one dvd)
Adios (chile version, vcd)
Live 76 - 77
Elvis 1970 Vol 1
Elvis 1970 vol 2
The Backstory (2 dvd´s)
The Legacy
Elvis in Germany
The final years of E.P.
Ein amerikanischer Tod (german TV-rip)
A little bit of Elvis (UK tv-rip)
Why Elvis?

Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:07 pm

Don't bother. Some REAL friends and traders here already helped me out, so I don't need the sh*t you probably send me. And YES, the things you've been named are all appropriate. You thought you could get away with it one more time, but this time you've picked the wrong FAN to rip off. You're simply too late. Sending a package without covers for 20+ DVD's and hoping the other would keep quiet about it. You disgust me and make me sick. Not because of the value off the trade (lousy 10 Euro's maybe), but the ripping idea behind it. People like you deserve a good smack in the face.

Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:33 pm

bassienl wrote:Don't bother. Some REAL friends and traders here already helped me out, so I don't need the sh*t you probably send me. And YES, the things you've been named are all appropriate. You thought you could get away with it one more time, but this time you've picked the wrong FAN to rip off. You're simply too late. Sending a package without covers for 20+ DVD's and hoping the other would keep quiet about it. You disgust me and make me sick. Not because of the value off the trade (lousy 10 Euro's maybe), but the ripping idea behind it. People like you deserve a good smack in the face.

and you dare to call ME arrogant?
funny guy eh :lol:
If it´s about the 10 Euros.. I´ll send you 12 if you´re happy with..
and mabye Santa brings you a kick-in-the-ass,
than maybe your brain´ll start to work well again 8)

Nuff said

Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:45 am

bassienl wrote:Don't bother. Some REAL friends and traders here already helped me out, so I don't need the sh*t you probably send me. And YES, the things you've been named are all appropriate. You thought you could get away with it one more time, but this time you've picked the wrong FAN to rip off. You're simply too late. Sending a package without covers for 20+ DVD's and hoping the other would keep quiet about it. You disgust me and make me sick. Not because of the value off the trade (lousy 10 Euro's maybe), but the ripping idea behind it. People like you deserve a good smack in the face.

Can someone please explain...

Is all this bad feeling about you not getting covers for 20 DVDR's for 10 euro's? :?

Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:35 pm

No, it's the idea of being ripped off. In that kind of matters money doesn't count. I don't give a sh*t if it's 10 or 100 dollars/Euro's worth. It's the idea of being honest and being ripped off. Maybe you should experience it once. It's the idea of doing things for another, being busy with it, depending on another and than being very, very dissapointed. Maybe I even throw his DVD's away, doesn't matter. It's the thing about making a deal and holding to it. And if you (Pseudonym) think that easy about it as it sounds, well that almost makes me think that you feel that it's normal.

Mr. Burroughs can play the comedian here but, but when you were in this deal with him and you received all his excuses and lies through email you would think different.

Mr Burroughs way of trading:

- Oh, your package never arrived.....
- Oh, my package to you was send almost 2 weeks ago (and never showed up)

(That's the ripping classic: saying you've never received anything and at the same time telling that the package to you has been send. When you hold quiet at that point none off the packages will ever show up).

More than a week silence: asking again.

- Oh, forgot to mention that your package arrived.
- Oh, forgot to mention that the package send to you came back to me
for unknown reasons.

Telling him FIRMLY to hold his deal:

- The package pops up within 2 days from sending !!!! Send december 10th, received december 12th. In the busiest part of the year, plop there it is. But......without covers. Because his PC crashed just between the last email and december 9th. How sad that something like that happened at that point. You can almost make a film of it......Or did he never have the covers for it......He knew before sending the items that he didn't have covers, why not tell ?

That's the annoying part: constantly reminding him to hold his deal, constantly emailing him that things weren't done the way they should've been. Constant wondering which package was lost now, afterwards having to take action to find covers which were lost.

Annoying, annoying, annoying......