Alternate cover art done by fans

Writing For The King

Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:07 am

Has anyone created artwork for the 'Writing For The King' CDs. I'd like to keep them in a jewel case instead of the book cover to avoid damage when inserting/removing.

Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Chris

Fri Dec 08, 2006 5:31 am

Yeah right!.. You just want covers to swap with all your mates so you can get some free Benson & Hedges....

you thieving so & so......

so obvious, sorry, only kidding........... sorry can't help..

Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:53 pm

I, too, am looking for nice cover art...there were nice ones for the previous FTD book/CD's...but I have not found one of this newest FTD package!

Axe

Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:02 pm

I now have the artwork, thanks to a generous Board member.

Chris

Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:58 pm

If that generous board member can also send me the art work they have made up for the WFT King CD's it would be most welcome.
I have purchased every one of the original FTD releases including the sampler cd that was issued, so please don't start on about buying the original etc.
Many thanks in advance.

Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:38 pm

I'd never thought that I'd be making available FTD covers on the Internet, but I guess things are a bit different when the CDs originally came in transparent
plastic sleeves. Note that I've shorten a few of the song titles etc. This
is done deliberate to avoid improper line breaks.

http://www.tcb.no/elvis/writing/

The inlays are standard (more or less) sizes, and I've made them available in 72 dpi (preview only, not recommended for printing), and in 200 dpi. Click on preview to download high-resolution versions.
--
T.

Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:18 pm

Great, Many Thanks.

Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:34 am

Mr.T wrote:http://www.tcb.no/elvis/writing/

Very nice work.

Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:07 am

Yes, it is!

I'm only now getting around to putting together my self-made covers (found from the internet) of "Flashback" and "Rockin Across Texas."

Perhaps they really ought to come with something included for such storage outside of the book.

Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:06 am

That's some great artwork - thanks! I only bought the book (much discounted) a few months ago and only now am doing the artwork for it.

I much prefer to store the CDs out of the book, so this is a good find.

One problem though- the titles are kind of blurry when you blow up the images. Any way to to post the pictures again without the problem?