Alternate cover art done by fans

LOVE COMING DOWN COVER

Sat Oct 21, 2006 10:30 pm

Hello-

I just received the DVD "Love coming down" from the STAR label. I liked it alot, but I am not crazy about the cover. Has anyone made a cover that uses photos of the Sundial suit?

Brian

cover

Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:57 am

hi Brian

you could make your own covers instead of puting people work down it takes a good few hours to do covers or a few month to do the stuff (star work then you get people selling it becouse it has a good cover

you should ask you trader if he or she has cover for it or you should buy it from star it comes with cover 10 euros

your new friend or not

jim from scotland :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:39 pm

I certainly didn't intend to put the work of anyone down! I never liked the LP cover either - I just prefer the Sundial suit. I not only have the DVD but it did come with the Black Eagle cover. I was just checking to see if anyone else had done anything else!

If anyone has a direct way to order from STAR, please let me know!

Sorry for the misunderstanding Jim, I certainly will attempt to make my own!

Brian

Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:24 am

OK, I took Jim's advice and tried one myself. I'm not very good, but I gave it a shot!...

Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:12 pm

That's not half bad, really .....

There's a typo at the bottom of DVD2 though, iF You Love Me .....

I like the way you made it look like a mirrored image on the front, where it's totally different shots blended - not bad at all .....

Cheers

BC55

Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:50 pm

can anyone upload original cover here?

Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:51 pm

Very Nice !!! 8)

Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:38 pm

Another request for the original STAR Love Coming Down cover. The copy I have looks like the seller has no idea that photo matte paper exists. Anyone with a decent scan[or link] it would be appreciated.

Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:59 pm

http://www.elvisdvdcovers.com/

Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:05 pm

Thanks Charlie.

Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:02 pm

bsj1701 - you made a great a great cover -

well done mate .
really like this one for Love Coming Down -- dvd

STAR LCD

Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:17 am

I assumed this was the original cover?

no

Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:10 pm

This is NOT the original cover...

KOOL COV

Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:42 pm

<<This is NOT the original cover...>>

I like it though!

I does fit nicely in with other STAR covers - unless they are all remakes??? (Hollywood/Never Ending/68 etc)

Tue May 01, 2007 2:30 am

Hi, probably not what you want, but I made these slim pack covers for the two dvds a couple of weeks ago (fit my shelf better!)

Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:05 am

This is the original cover:

But I use the one the shaky posted up. I always liked that one the best.

Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:13 pm

Those covers that are remakes and looks similar to Love Coming Down are great covers and looks alot better. I can't say I hate the original covers for the STAR DVDS but I also can't say I like them either. Oh, I would like to know something. I saw Elvis On Tour - Through My Eyes go on Ebay for 60 dollars. I was wondering the STAR DVDs are DVD-R aren't they and wasn't put out on real ones? Is that correct?

Re: LOVE COMING DOWN COVER

Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:17 pm

My own cover for this 2 DVD Set.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: cover

Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:43 pm

jim from scotland wrote:hi Brian

you could make your own covers instead of puting people work down it takes a good few hours to do covers or a few month to do the stuff (star work then you get people selling it becouse it has a good cover

you should ask you trader if he or she has cover for it or you should buy it from star it comes with cover 10 euros

your new friend or not

jim from scotland :lol: :lol:

Look at it this way> At least nobody is going to rip 'Star's' covers off. :lol: :lol:

Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:22 am

Some great alternate covers for this movie.

As big of a fan I am of the 1977 In Concert Special, I still have yet to get a copy of this. Will do so soon in the future I hope as with the rest of the titles I don't have yet. 8)

Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:34 am

bassienl wrote:My own cover for this 2 DVD Set.

FANTASTIC! FANTASTIC!! FANASTIC!!! THATS ALL I CAN THINK OF!!!!