Alternate cover art done by fans

Covers needed A LEGENDARY PERFORMER 6 AND 7

Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:39 pm

Can anyone please email me the covers for those great cds?
I traded them but got lousy covers :-(

Thanks in advance

Jan
j.staring6@chello.nl

covers

Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:24 pm

look at your mail box :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 17, 2006 9:18 pm

It's those beautifully-done booklets on high-quality paper that I hope you're not missing out on...!
Last edited by Gregory Nolan Jr. on Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:34 pm

Hi,

can i have these 2 covers too please,

i'll love to see that,

thank you,

here is my adresse e-mail:

pignon.loris@wanadoo.fr

Regards/Loris

Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:57 pm

Loriselvis
look at you mail box
i hope the help you

jim from scotland :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:05 pm

Bloomin' great! Can I buy copies from you? :D

Sun Jan 29, 2006 2:41 am

copy of what covers

Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:48 am

Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:11 am

Gregory Nolan Jr. wrote:It's those beautifully-done booklets on high-quality paper that I hope you're no missing out on...!

They are definitely missing out on them if they are wasting their time with CD-R's.

Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:24 am

Rob wrote:
Gregory Nolan Jr. wrote:It's those beautifully-done booklets on high-quality paper that I hope you're no missing out on...!

They are definitely missing out on them if they are wasting their time with CD-R's.

right....!

Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:08 am

I admit to going the CD-R route on some imports (allowing me to quickly acquire many concerts), but I try to steer my way to the real thing, especially when there are full-scale booklets.

CDs in the import market have come a long way from the the '80s and early '90s, most of which today can be pretty readily duplicated via cover art copy. But get into the more recent stuff (last '90s?) and you start to see that you're missing out with CD-Rs.

Even "so-so" concerts from '76, such as on the recent "Across the Country Volume 1" become a real event when you see the picture disc, the high-quality notes and photos from the concert.

Releases from Madison, such as the LEGENDARY series above are actual proof than you can only do so much with CD-Rs. I've taken to replacing some of my favorite "CD-Rs" with the actual one when I can.

That's the way I see it lately, anyway.