Alternate cover art done by fans

Essential FTD

Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:14 pm

Here is a preview of my latest cover designs...Hope you enjoy them...they will be on my site soon.

Image

Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:38 pm

Great work nightrider!
Just fantastic :D 8)

Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:47 pm

Superb!!

Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:28 pm

The best in the business :D Well done my friend

Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:22 am

Thanks....glad you like them :D

Sat Sep 10, 2005 10:36 am

Very well done, Chris.

Technically perfect, consistent in style, convincing in its concept.

The more I see, the more I like it.

Sat Sep 10, 2005 6:23 pm

Manhattoe wrote:Very well done, Chris.

Technically perfect, consistent in style, convincing in its concept.

The more I see, the more I like it.


Thanks .... appreciated :D

Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:22 am

I will re-number the pages- as there seems to be some confusion as to where they go. I have looked at this many times...and the pages fit as they should. Bear in mind that the tracklist goes in the middle of the cd booklet.

I have printed this out...and it fits just as it should do.

Thanks for your thoughts...they are appreciated. This will be on the site tomorrow....at the latest..for those that want it.

Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:07 pm

The cover looks grate NightRider. Fantastic pictures. 8)

Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:22 am

I really like your designs...

by the way King Creole, your avatar smokes... 8)

Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:52 am

no, thats Andy M's 8) :lol:

Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:39 am

Thanks for your kind words....much appreciated :D

1

Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:22 am

The Best I've seen in a LONG time....very nice.

Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:11 am

Thanks .... pleased that they are enjoyed :D

Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:43 pm

What is amazing, and I mean amazing, is the level of talent that NightRider and key others display here. Not only talent in imagination, but also in execution of the covers which in many cases make the official releases look dull. Absolutely brilliant stuff.

Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:31 am

Stephen Butler wrote:What is amazing, and I mean amazing, is the level of talent that NightRider and key others display here. Not only talent in imagination, but also in execution of the covers which in many cases make the official releases look dull. Absolutely brilliant stuff.


Thank you for your kind words :smt023

Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:50 am

Beautiful! WOW! :smt035

Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:29 pm

Thank you :D

Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:54 pm

Holy crap...awesome. Send your stuff to Ernst or someone up the flagpole.

Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:58 pm

JonRomanovich wrote:Holy crap...awesome. Send your stuff to Ernst or someone up the flagpole.


Maybe as he is a member here he will spot it :shock: If I Can Dream :lol:

Thanks for the kind comments :D

Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:52 am

My boy, my boy! No FTD come close to these ones. Definately not!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:58 am

Renan wrote:My boy, my boy! No FTD come close to these ones. Definately not!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!


Thanks ... much appreciated :D

Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:03 am

wow those are fantastic.

Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:03 pm

When will RCA & FTD (Sony/BMG) finally hire the Nightrider :?: :!:

Awesome, as always! :D