Here you can post your review!!
Or direct your thoughts towards facts & details of Elvis' Records/Films/Magazines & Trivia

Where are all the reviewers?

Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:27 am

How is it that there are so few new reviews of new releases and escapes????

I see lots of pointless postings on the "all Elvis" section, but very few reviews here - surely it is the music that counts :? :? :?

Who has a review of Not Too Swet or Spring Fever or the Summer Festival FTD???????????????????????????

Re: Where are all the reviewers?

Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:56 am

BIGREDG@TISCALI.CO.UK wrote:I see lots of pointless postings on the "all Elvis" section.

Yes, but don't be so hard on yourself. Your posts are getting a little better. Hang in there.

Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:45 am

Rob wrote:
BIGREDG@TISCALI.CO.UK wrote:I see lots of pointless postings on the "all Elvis" section.

Yes, but don't be so hard on yourself. Your posts are getting a little better. Hang in there.

Very funny :?

I thought my posts were getting a lot better :wink:

I am currently trying to dream up a really interesting poll, there just don't seem to be enough of those around. Perhaps what is Elvis' best jump suit or who's your favourite Elvis' pet?

Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:31 pm

BIGREDG@TISCALI.CO.UK wrote: I am currently trying to dream up a really interesting poll, there just don't seem to be enough of those around. Perhaps what is Elvis' best jump suit or who's your favourite Elvis' pet?

Don't put yourself to all of that trouble. No, really. It's not necessary. No need for you to bother.

Please?

Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:36 pm

..... or what's your favourite FTD.

Oh Darn someone just beat me to it!!! :lol:

Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:39 pm

Hey! I made certain not to make a poll out of it.

I can't help it if it reminds you of one.

:wink:

Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:46 pm

May I create one poll to discuss which is the best FTD for you guys? Please! :D

Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:24 pm

renanagulled wrote:May I create one poll to discuss which is the best FTD for you guys? Please! :D

Why have one poll when you could have many - I think this Forum needs more polls and less reviews on reflection.

I hereby vow to create at least one poll every day.

How about what's your favourite Polish promo or your favourite Unicorn Cdr?

I have hundreds of great ideas.

I was going to review the new Madison Square Garden DVD and Spring Fever, but sod it - let's have a poll :wink: :wink:

Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:28 pm

Big Red,

I think when we lost huge chunks of threads during server change-overs
we lost great threads by Rockin' Rebel and Likethebike and others, especially reviews, which
was a relatively new section.

I can't blame folks for being discouraged. Such writers have to save any major
'review" they do in case it happens again..

Plus, most folks tend to start chatting about new FTDs (in multiple
threads ) whenever they come out ........but on the "all-elvis " board.

I'm going to "borrow" a few reviews from AMG to jumpstart some conversations..