Messages that do not follow these rules can and will be deleted without warning. 1
- If you have any commentary regarding the forum itself, then send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
However if your commentary has something to do with moderation related matter, please send a PM directly to Moderator 1
or Moderator 2 If you have a complaint against any member:
You have the opportunity to file a report (by clicking the "!" button at the bottom of their posts).
If you decide to make a report, please provide as much detail as possible to describe what rule the member you are reporting broke. Also, please provide a link to the thread or post in which the offending material is located.
Please note, we are not mind readers. Once more, you must provide as much information to help your case.
Don't try to lecture us on the board or in a PM about what we should or should not do.
Simply get to the root of the problem and we will try to react ASAP to correct the problem to satisfy all concerned.
If something hasn't been corrected, the chances are, it is something we are not aware of.
Just because you are aware of something, doesn't mean we are.
Help us help you, to make this a better forum for all concern.
- Use of bad language : It's possible to disagree with someone without cussing. (If we are made aware of it or if we see it on our own, the post or the entire thread could be edited or completely deleted.
In addition, if the bad behavior continues; your FECC account could be suspended or deleted without any further warning.) Do not attempt to circumvent the word censors. 3
- Personal attacks of any kind - if we feel it is a personal attack against a member, or if what you say comes across to us as though it will start something, we "could" or will delete or edit without warning
- Political and/or religious debates "could" be deleted without any warnings, Take note: any post or thread could be deleted without warnings, any avatar or signature could be deleted without warning.5
- Do not fight any personal wars on this board, nor try to start one, either. Staying on the topic at hand will avoid this. 6- Complete irrelevant threads or posts which may offend, or threads which we believe are meant to start trouble will be deleted. 7- Do not mention names or email-addresses of persons when this may cause problems, no matter who this person is or what these problems are. Do Not suggest or make accusations as to who is behind any label which could be deamed as illegal. (Note: Your account will be closed if a WARNING is given and you decide to continue with accusations or suggestions of this nature.) 8- Links : You can link to just about everything in here, but PLEASE keep it "clean".
Some exception(s) may apply.
If you see a thread disappear or a post edited or deleted, then it most likely contained a " forbidden link " and / or contain a product or website or person we do not want to see on our forum.
(Note: Once you are informed through a Moderator directly by PM to not bring up either the " forbidden link in questioned " and / or product, website, or person not allowed on our forum. If you continue to do so there after, your FECC account will be closed without further warning)
- You may not use a board member identity for causing problems on a thread. Doing so will have the messages deleted, and your access to FECC blocked. 10
- Downloads, streaming videos and other links to copyrighted material are not permitted.
Consequently it will be now PROHIBITED to advertise the sales / trades of illegal products on this forum. The download of " songs " is also prohibited from an FTP server or from any other sources if linked on our forum.11- Do not, we repeat, do not try to stir trouble, simply because you feel that you can. You cannot.
At the same time DO NOT try to stir trouble on this board at all for any reason !!! (Reports are needed by you if this is happening to you personally)12-
The "Warning Graphics", "Mod Edit", and "Warning BBCode" are strictly for official admin/moderator use only.
Any manipulation or unofficial use of these "Warning Graphics" for any other purposes is not allowed.
This also includes any parodies of the warning graphics that you as a member have made.13.1
: Also, if a "Warning Graphic" is placed inside one of your posts, you may not remove or edit the warning. They are placed there for a reason. If you do not break the guidelines, then a warning graphic obviously will not be placed inside one of your posts and you will have nothing to worry about.Upon first offense to rule 13/13.1, you will receive a direct warning. If you then repeat this behavior, you will be suspended from the website for up to 1 week depending on severity.14
-Suspensions and Bans are not a topic for public discussion between members on the forum. The issue is between the suspended member, and the moderators and administration only
-Your FECC account/Username is for YOU
only. If we learn that you "share" your account with a banned member, this will lead to the instant permanent banning
of your account as well. We have a zero tolerance policy for such behaviour.16
Note: Staying a member on FECC means, you will try and abide by our guidelines to the best of your ability.
If you feel you cannot abide by these guidelines, then please leave. At some point your account will be removed anyway.
Also, please keep in mind, that if it is brought to our attention (or if it is apparent) that your only purpose here is simply to cause trouble (even by what you might say or write else where), your account will be Permanently Closed without warning.
Our main focus on FECC is to discuss Elvis.
We are not here to allow anyone to gang up on another member; making them the subject of ridicule on this forum, or posting false statements as fact aimed at humiliating the other member.
If it is brought to our attention that are doing this here, or even elsewhere, and then you come back here as a member, your FECC account will be closed for this act of cyber bullying17.
As a friendly reminder:
Do Not lecture us on the board or in a PM about what we should or not do.
We, as moderators have been appointed by FECC owners.Everything we do as FECC moderators is seen and approved by FECC owners.
Our decision in any matter is final!
The only scenerio where this isn't the case, is if FECC owners decide otherwise.
We, as FECC moderators, abide by and enforce their guidelines.
Please do keep this in mind when writing us a PM.Enjoy your stay and treat everyone with respect..
Here the posting that was posted several months ago.
Late last week we received an e-mail from the authorities ( anti-piracy internet police ) concerning some of the activities related to our board. The same message was equally sent out to our internet provider with a warning if these activities weren't stopped.
Since we are hosting this Forum we are somewhat responsible for the " illegal activities " that could be done on it. Consequently it will be now PROHIBITED to advertise the sales / trades of illegal products on this Forum. The download of " songs " is also prohibited from an FTP server or from any other sources if linked on our forum.
All the messages ( including old ones ) will be deleted and future ones as well without any warnings.
You can rest assured that other message boards / websites will be equally contact for the same matter. The same goes for the website that are allowing to download " music " from their website. The APIN are looking on the net for stopping these activities so considered this as well as a WARNING.