All posts with more than 3000 Hits, prior to 2008

HOT SHOTS 3

Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:43 pm

Anyone have this vol 3 DVD yet? If so, any comments?

IT'S IN!!

Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:32 pm

My local stockist (ELVIS.CO.UK) says it's in!!

Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:21 pm

I havent got it but it should be amazing. For instsance it has the Complete Houston Astrodome Press Conference and Elvis' Jailhouse Rock screentest to name just a bit of what's available !!
Here's a link to the trailer;
http://www.elvis.com.au/presley/music/dvd_hot_shots_cool_clips_trailer.htm

Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:18 pm

As was the case last time, I guess the question is how much actual new footage of Elvis will there be on this DVD?

We've had several minutes from Houston on Elvis Memories, lot's of the Hawaii arrival footage / Barbara Stawick presentation footage on This Is Elvis, I'm sure there were a few seconds of the Jalhouse Rock footage on either Elvis 56 or This Is Elvis.

Sorry, but I just think that these DVD's represent poor value for money for what you actually get in terms of new footage. If I'd paid £30 to get both volumes, maybe that would be better value, but it's a lot of money for 10 minutes of new footage.

hot shots

Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:11 pm

Hi Received my dvd this morning, some nice footage and the bit i love and havent seen before comes at the end of the houston interview footage where theres a guy putting on elvis houston badge never seen that close up clip before!
more footage includes..
elvis arriving in hawaii in 61 and 62 for blue hawaii and girls girls girls
a little bit more footage of elvis and priscillas wedding and press conference.
a little bit more footage from chicago 1957
elvis handing out the cheques he donated in nashville 1961
a television clip for the movie roustabout??
the footage is a bit more complete and i do mean a bit.
Also a reenactment of elvis signing his movie contract in 1962, with vernon, norman taurog and producer ted richmond and again new to these eyes!
quick delivery i ordered this from mr tunzi 9 days ago today and received from usa to uk in 9 days cool!

hots shots a cool rips

Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:14 pm

Alos i do not think its the jailhouse rock screen test??
can anyone who knows more confirm

hot shots 3

Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:44 pm

... An apology from Tunzi should be in place for yet another sales trick/ lie,
regarding the JR screen test . But no matter how many times one warns people here for this man, it seems nobody really gives a fok...!
But the money is on his bankaccount, and he doesnt give a damn as long as some of you suckers fall for his tricks. Im sure he's signing copies of his dvds in Memphis right now with a big grin on his face. SHAME ON YOU TUNZI!

Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:06 pm

If it isnt the screen test then thats just cruel to the fans. I'm glad I havent baught any of his DVD's now.

Re: hot shots 3

Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:16 pm

TALLHAIR 2 wrote:... An apology from Tunzi should be in place for yet another sales trick/ lie,
regarding the JR screen test . But no matter how many times one warns people here for this man, it seems nobody really gives a fok...!
But the money is on his bankaccount, and he doesnt give a damn as long as some of you suckers fall for his tricks. Im sure he's signing copies of his dvds in Memphis right now with a big grin on his face. SHAME ON YOU TUNZI!


Maybe it's an "honest" mistake.

Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:21 pm

Maybe. I just think he's made too many 'mistakes'. What next, Pied Piper footage which is infact a Doug Church concert. A bit far fetched but you get the idea. :lol:

hot shots

Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:40 pm

... HONEST MISTAKE?!
I would advice fans to copy the dvd and afterwards RETURN it and ask for
your money back! This is a con. Advertising something thats NOT on the dvd.
Thats a criminal act in my country. And Tunzi deserves a beating. He KNEW from the start this 1957 Philly Sports Arena footage HAS NOTHING TO DO
with a Screentest. He frikkin made that up, because he needed a sales pitch.
A "HOLY GRAIL" ... Youre a first class con man , Toonz. And I hope you get
a beating from the fans for what you did. After your vol 2 rip off, you should have learned your lesson. And that goes for fans buying your product as well.
For weeks I ve warned fans for this dvd, on several sites... Hardly any response... Now you know Im not talking out of my nose. But Tunzi is.

Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:25 pm

This makes sense to me. The footage always looked to me like Elvis backstage anyway.

And why would Elvis require a screen test at this point? He was already signed to do movies, and his popularity gauranteed a high box office with any studio in 1957.

Re: hot shots 3

Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:43 pm

Joe Car wrote:
TALLHAIR 2 wrote:... An apology from Tunzi should be in place for yet another sales trick/ lie,
regarding the JR screen test . But no matter how many times one warns people here for this man, it seems nobody really gives a fok...!
But the money is on his bankaccount, and he doesnt give a damn as long as some of you suckers fall for his tricks. Im sure he's signing copies of his dvds in Memphis right now with a big grin on his face. SHAME ON YOU TUNZI!


Maybe it's an "honest" mistake.


I doubt this is a "honest" mistake.

Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:49 pm

omnipresence wrote:Maybe. I just think he's made too many 'mistakes'. What next, Pied Piper footage which is infact a Doug Church concert. A bit far fetched but you get the idea. :lol:


:lol:

So cynical for one so young.

How could you say such things about "Diamond Joe" Tunzi.

Image

Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:02 pm

McVicar wrote:
omnipresence wrote:Maybe. I just think he's made too many 'mistakes'. What next, Pied Piper footage which is infact a Doug Church concert. A bit far fetched but you get the idea. :lol:


:lol:

So cynical for one so young.

How could you say such things about "Diamond Joe" Tunzi.

Image


People make "honest" mistakes all the time. :lol: Seriously, people will wise up eventually, and stop buying his products if he's deceiving us fans, you would think.

Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:06 pm

lol...that's a good one
Anyway this brings me an old episode to mind......when EPE and Warner bros announced the dvd with extras that never existed.
But what is increadible is that they had the opportunity to fix it with the new TTWII 2 dvd set...but instead of that they prefered to fool us once more :wink:

Maybe for the 40th anniversary?? :wink:

Ale

re tallhair!!

Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:17 pm

I agree with what you are saying Ger, the only problem is that i cant copy it its protected with arcross :x
Watching it again i see only 3 mins of extra footage in total so now i have paid $40+ postage for 3 mins!

Youve heard of celebrity boxing right hows about tunzi vs lichter now that i would pay to see :lol: :lol:

Re: re tallhair!!

Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:21 pm

daz cav wrote:I agree with what you are saying Ger, the only problem is that i cant copy it its protected with arcross :x
Watching it again i see only 3 mins of extra footage in total so now i have paid $40+ postage for 3 mins!

Youve heard of celebrity boxing right hows about tunzi vs lichter now that i would pay to see :lol: :lol:


Lets make that a steel cage match, with Ger as a guest referee! :lol:

Re: re tallhair!!

Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:27 pm

Joe Car wrote:
daz cav wrote:I agree with what you are saying Ger, the only problem is that i cant copy it its protected with arcross :x
Watching it again i see only 3 mins of extra footage in total so now i have paid $40+ postage for 3 mins!

Youve heard of celebrity boxing right hows about tunzi vs lichter now that i would pay to see :lol: :lol:


Lets make that a steel cage match, with Ger as a guest referee! :lol:


But would Ger Rijff travel all the way to Arkansas to officiate?

hot shots

Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:28 pm

... Give him a couple o'months before , with the help of some powerful friends on this site, volume 4 will be plugged on a near weekly basis...
Forget he will ever have the courage to come on this forum and defend himself. Instead he'll be doing an interview with his buddies at Essential Elvis, and again will say "Putting down his 'quality' products is all a political issue".
... Well, I invite you, Joe, for a open discussion here on the forum. You cant sink any deeper, than you already have. So instead of hiding behind certain people, show your real face. The one with the dollar signs stamped all over.

Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:49 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
ger i will try rip it and post it along to you after you have watched it you could then use the disc as a cofee mat :lol:

Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:13 pm

tallhair 2 wrote; Instead he'll be doing an interview with his buddies at Essential Elvis, and again will say "Putting down his 'quality' products is all a political issue.

********************************
so did the latest interview issue come out yet? it was promoted to be tunzi answering the tough questions. I had doubts when I saw this.
He will never answer anything tough.

Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:20 pm

Image


Image

Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:10 pm

mcvicar.... lmao superb! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:23 am

lmao :D