All posts with more than 3000 Hits, prior to 2008

Mon May 21, 2007 8:30 pm

Its gonna sell alot inspite of the flaws

it's safe to say that 15 Million is more than a lot

I didnt want to write over famed producer David Bendeth's posts as i have too much respect for his work and Achievements , plus Smallville is one of my favourate programs on tv ever (along with Lost) and some of David's music has appeared in the show.

Plus i am here because i care for the Legacy of EAP.

Mon May 21, 2007 8:34 pm

With all due respect Gerry, I think you tend to forget that FTD is dealing with rejects. Most of what we are lucky to have received through FTD was not found suitable for release in the first place!
I, for one, am very pleased to be able to be part of what has happened after Ernst stepped in.
Nobody's perfect, and Ernst surely knows this on his own.
Elvis compilations of greatest hits through BMG have been steadily selling through the years. As I mentioned earlier on, The Number One Hits and The Top Ten Hits have individually gained 3P and 4P with RIAA. And there are several more compilations that have gained multi Platinum status as well! And most of these contain the orginal masters!
E1 is steadily selling and that is good, passed the 4P mark with RIAA! Another milestone in the Elvis catalog.
I like this record, with the exceptions already mentioned! E1 lives a life of it's own!

Mon May 21, 2007 8:52 pm

I just outlined examples from multitrack recordings 16 track for 1970.

But i understand you would defend Ernst even if he had a monkey mixing mastering all the stuff he put out.

I know the score and i am also a member of the record buying public that you seem to think are stupid.

Ernst cd's should carry a health warning-this cd will in no way stimulate your senses-infact we have done everything within our power to make this so...

Artists claimed as the best-selling of all-time

Beatles/MJ/Elvis i want the king competing..dont you

Thanks to ALLC/E1 for recent success now we want more.

Mon May 21, 2007 10:34 pm

Off target Gerry! Way off!!

Tue May 22, 2007 1:39 am

Hey, PEP, if we cannot do anything about "GERRY" and his borderline psychotic agenda, can you at least lock this topic? His act is getting old.