Elvis pissed off?

All posts with more than 3000 Hits, prior to 2008

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Post by Guest »

N880EP wrote:
LittleDarlin wrote:N8

The Fire Eyes quote..........

It did answer my question as to why the MM didn't do anything to help with the Prescribed Drugs situation..............they didn't dare.
The ones who did try to do something were fired for it and vilified by the fandom (secondary to emotion & ignorance). Ironically, they were EP's truest friends.
LittleDarlin wrote:Do you know if any of the MM had anything to do with the Movie......I saw at the end credits EPE name mentioned but that was it.
You are not going to get much substance from EPE in this regard ........... and any MMM who cooperates w/ EPE will also white-wash or skew the facts / history as a matter of course. (Those who won't, ........ don't deal w/ EPE).

N8
... not the Doc, Sid ....

:lol: OK

And Thank You.

N880EP

Post by N880EP »

LittleDarlin wrote: :lol: OK

And Thank You.
You're Welcome.

N8

Erhan
Registered for: 18 years 6 months

Post by Erhan »

Elvis very pissed off in Alternate Aloha when he was singing "welcome to my world" someone step on his mic. cable and he can't go further.
but I don't know who did step on his mic. cable...

Erhan

YOUTUBE
Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans...

Rob

Post by Rob »

Erhan wrote:Elvis very pissed off in Alternate Aloha when he was singing "welcome to my world" someone step on his mic. cable and he can't go further.
Your definition of "pissed off" and mine are very different. All he says is "watch it." He's not angry at all. Nor is he angry at Charlie while putting on his cape. He looks back, but there is no anger whatsoever.

Some of you are trying to see things that aren't there.

Juan Luis

Post by Juan Luis »

KiwiAlan wrote:
For example the Rolling Stones spent 6 hours waitng then a 3 hour show last year. Only one of their 4 dressing rooms had a trace of alcohol and that was just a hip flask Their choice of drind was Diet Coke and other diet drinks. No Red Bull or others of that ilk. Probably in a few years it will be Ovaltine, Drinking Chocolate, Milo and Sterodent.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joe Car
Registered for: 21 years

Post by Joe Car »

Rob wrote:
Erhan wrote:Elvis very pissed off in Alternate Aloha when he was singing "welcome to my world" someone step on his mic. cable and he can't go further.
Your definition of "pissed off" and mine are very different. All he says is "watch it." He's not angry at all. Nor is he angry at Charlie while putting on his cape. He looks back, but there is no anger whatsoever.

He was beaming during the Alternate Aloha, I didn't see any glimpses of him getting upset either.

Tony Trout

Post by Tony Trout »

Rob wrote:Your definition of "pissed off" and mine are very different. All he says is "watch it." He's not angry at all. Nor is he angry at Charlie while putting on his cape. He looks back, but there is no anger whatsoever.

Joe Car wrote:He was beaming during the Alternate Aloha, I didn't see any glimpses of him getting upset either.

I agree with these two posts....there simply is no anger in Elvis's actions at any time during the alternate Aloha show....if there is any indication of any kind of anger it could be due to stress....ever thought about that?? I know that if I'm stressed or nervous that the slightest little thing can set me off......

"If the songs don't go over, we can do a medley of costumes!" - Elvis Presley (August 10, 1970 backstage in his dressing room before the first show of the August, 10, 1970/September 8, 1970 season in Vegas).

samses

Post by samses »

Elvis was sometimes annoyed/pissed off on stage when someone goofed up. I think it's apparent during the Alternate Aloha, but it can also be seen in EOT in both the beginning and the ending of A Big Hunk o' Love, where Ronny Tutt misses some. Elvis gave him "the eye" (the beginning) and said something off mike (the ending).

Eddie
Registered for: 20 years 11 months

Post by Eddie »

Ive rewatched the entire rehearsal show and couldnt see Elvis punch Charlie in the face bloodying his nose at all! Is it in the extras? :D

I got you melancholy baby, built like a melon face like a collie.

Topic author
Xaykev
Registered for: 18 years 2 months

Post by Xaykev »

Yes, I agree that Elvis isn't pissed off during the Alternate Aloha.
But he certainly isn't very happy with Charlie right before the last song.
And if you read my post earlier I wrote the same thing then.

And did I ever say that the pressure couldn't be a reason for it :roll: